Looking for the best whole30 meal plan? I put together a FREE 7 Day Whole30 Meal Plan, Recipes + Shopping List just for you. Download it here + print!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
If you’re doing a whole30, or thinking about doing a whole30 – you know it can be SUPER overwhelming. That’s why I put together this free whole30 meal plan for you! Click here to download the free whole30 meal plan.
We have tons of resources on our site for Whole30, and you can find lots of yummy recipes to make – but this meal plan is great for weeks when you want to have the stress of meal planning taken away!
This free whole30 meal plan for 2 has:
- 9 recipes (2 breakfasts for the week + 7 meals that make enough for lunch the next day!)
- a meal planning schedule outlining when to prep what to minimize time in the kitchen
- shopping lists to help you get in and out of the store quickly!
- Has enough meals to feed 2 people breakfast, lunch and dinner!
It’s guaranteed to help you save time and energy in the kitchen, and it’s totally free. It technically is a lazy whole30 meal plan, because you’re eating your leftovers form the night before every day for lunch.. but believe me, you’ll be happy to not be cooking as much!
What is a Whole30?
Whole30 is a 30 day elimination diet that avoids: sugar, legumes, dairy, soy, gluten, grains and alcohol. You can read more about it/see all the rules here.
Tips for a successful Whole30
- Educate yourself! Read this post and know the rules.
- Get a accountability buddy! If your friends and family aren’t down, join a facebook group! There are tons of them out there. Need extra help? Send me an email!
- Prepare, prepare, prepare! This guide will help with that, but you’re going to have to do some work!
Benefits of doing a Whole30:
There are so many potential benefits to doing a Whole30. Yes, it’s a very strict diet.. but I always tell people it’s incredibly eye opening. Here are some of the things I experienced from doing a Whole30
- Less bloating – The reason I did a Whole30 was because I was constantly bloated. I quickly figured out what was causing it by doing a whole30!
- Learning food sensitivities – After doing a Whole30, I realized my stomach just couldn’t tolerate beans or whey protein. Now I know to avoid them in my diet. I try to reintroduce them every 6 months or so.. but 5 years later… and I still have the same results.
- More energy – It takes a while for the ‘tiger blood’ to kick in.. but when it does, you feel amazing!
- Less cravings – For many people I think this ties back to sugar, but after 6 or so days… I found my cravings for sweets and snacks go away
- Palate change– It’s no secret that the American diet is loaded with processed junk. So many people’s palates are accustomed to sweet/salty things. When you strip away all the preservatives (and the sugar!) your palate really does change!
- Weight loss – Whole30 is not a weight loss program, but I lost a few lbs from doing it. I wouldn’t approach it as a weight loss tool, but rather as a full body/mind experiment!
- Better sleep – I slept sooooo great on my Whole30
- Clearer skin – I suffered from eczema before doing a Whole30, and learned that dairy can trigger it. A combo of that + swapping my skincare has really helped my skin!
Looking for other Whole30 Resources? Check these out!
Whole30 Shopping Lists:
We’ve put together shopping lists for some of our favorite stores.
- Best Whole30 Target Shopping List
- The Best Whole30 Trader Joe’s Shopping List
- The Best Whole30 ALDI Shopping List
- The Best Whole30 Costco Shopping List
- Whole30 Gift Guide
Whole30 Recipe Resources:
If you’re looking for Whole30 recipes… look no further. These posts have everything you could possibly need!
- 15 Whole30 Slow cooker Recipes that require only 20 minutes to make!
- 25 Easy Whole 30 Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes
- 20 Easy Whole30 CrockPot Dinner Recipes
- 20 Whole30 Instant Pot Recipes
- 20 Whole30 Breakfast Recipes
- 30 Easy Whole30 Chicken Recipes
- 10 Whole30 Dressings You Have to Try
- 25 Whole30 Soup Recipes You’ll Love!
If you’re not ready for a full Whole30 – you might want to try our 7 Day No Sugar Challenge!