This is an honest Happsy Mattress Review where I discuss their natural organic mattresses that get shipped right to your door! Is it worth the hype?
This post may include affiliate links. Click here to read my policy.
When we moved in a few months ago I was on a quest for an all natural bed. When I learned about Happsy I was so excited to try it out! If you’re on the hunt for an organic mattress made from great materials – I encourage you to read on!
Before we go any further – I have a great deal on Happsy Mattreses!
Happsy Mattress Coupon
You can get $200 off when you use code SPRING200 on your Happsy purchase. You can click here to grab your Happsy mattress + take advantage of that deal!
(While supplies last. Cannot be used with other promo codes. Cannot be applied to past purchases. Valid one time per customer. Other restrictions may apply.)
You can get free shipping, free returns, and a 120 day test window for your Happsy Mattress, so there’s basically no risk in trying it.
Ok, now let’s get into our Happsy Mattress Review (FYI – Ziti is a HUGE fan)
Ok, so in short… we have nothing but great things to say about Happsy Mattresses. We truly love ours and are SO glad we decided to get one for our home. Here are a few reasons why we love it so much.
Why we love Happsy Mattresses:
- Good material – Happsy Mattresses are made with organic cotton/latex. They use no glues, adhesives, or flame retardants so you can feel good about sleeping on it!
- Super comfortable – Tyler and I both struggle to get out of bed in the morning because it’s just SO comfy. When we first set it up I worked from bed for a few days.. that’s how awesome it is!!
- Easy to assemble- We were able to carry our mattress upstairs + assemble it on our own in under 30 minutes (not counting the time to assemble the box springs we bought which were not happsy brand)
- Great price – Compared to other organic/natural mattresses we thought that Happsy had the best prices!
People who will love Happsy:
- Anyone looking for an ecofriendly option
- People who like a firmer mattress. It is not soft and plushy, but it’s incredibly supportive
- People who do not like/want a foam mattress
If you’re looking for a super soft/plushy or cheaper mattress – Happsy probably isn’t for you.
What Happsy Mattress we have:
We have a king size Happsy mattress with a topper on it and also have Happsy pillows.
We didn’t buy the Happsy mattress foundation and instead opted to get two twin XL box springs from Amazon.
(it was a cheaper option and saved us about $400. We are maxed out in terms of budget on our house, otherwise we probably would’ve opted for the Happsy foundation!)
What are Happsy mattresses made out of?
Happsy mattresses are made from organic cotton, latex and wool. Unlike many other mattress companies there are NO flame retardants, glues or adhesives.
I was shocked at some of the things that are in other mattresses… it’s gross! We spend a lot of time on our mattresses (At least 1/4 of our life!) so it makes sense to try to spend it on great material 🙂
Happsy Mattress Assembly:
The Happsy Mattress came in a large box. It was heavy, but we easily carried it up the stairs with two people.
Is it easy to assemble? YES! It was extremely simple to assemble. Just slice the plastic shrink- wrap and the mattress instantly puffs up! We could easily move the mattress on to the foundation/bed with two people.
Happsy Mattress Costs:
- Twin – $899
- Twin XL – $999
- Full – $1,199
- Queen – $1,399
- King/ Cal King- $1,699
You can get $200 off when you use code SPRING200 on your Happsy purchase of $699 or more. You can click here to grab your Happsy mattress + take advantage of that deal!
Overall – we’re really happy with our Happsy Mattress purchase and would recommend it to anyone! It’s an awesome, comfortable mattress made with great material!
Leave a Review