Searching for the perfect way to start your day? Try these Healthy Blender Banana Bread Protein Waffles. They’re easy to make and perfect for busy mornings! This post is sponsored by Ancient Nutrition in partnership with Mambo Sprouts.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
There’s nothing better than waking up, making some waffles, and enjoying a nice leisurely breakfast with a cup of coffee.
Except.. this pretty much NEVER happens at our house.
Since I’m running around in the morning, I rarely make a fancy breakfast. I have waaaaay too many other things to do to worry about that.
It’s gotta be simple, tasty, healthy, and protein packed to keep me full. These Healthy Blender Banana Bread Protein Waffles are pretty much a dream come true, because if you prep them ahead of time, they hit on each of my criteria.
Ingredients for Protein Waffles:
To make these waffles you’ll need:
- old fashioned rolled oats
- almond milk
- Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Powder
- vanilla extract
- cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg
- baking powder , baking soda
These waffles freeze and refrigerate so well! When you’re ready to enjoy them, all you have to do is pop them in the toaster oven + you’re good to go!
Other healthy high protein recipes:
- Healthy Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Healthy Banana Protein Muffins
- Protein Cookies
- Homemade Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Clean Eating Protein Donuts
Healthy Blender Banana Bread Protein Waffles
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth protein powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg white
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Heat waffle iron
- In blender, pulse oats until they are a flour like consistency.
- Add in all other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Grease waffle iron with coconut or olive oil spray
- If using a mini waffle iron: Pour approximately 4 tablespoons of batter. Close and cook for 4 minutes
- If using a regular waffle iron: Pour approximately 1/4-1/3 cup of batter. Close and cook for minutes, flip, and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Note: Cook times may vary depending on waffle iron. I’ve linked the two below that I tested this with.