This Holiday Gift Guide has something for everyone! From gifts for foodies to the best kitchen gadgets you’ll be sure to find the best unique gifts!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
The holidays are here which means it’s time to get shopping! Every year I put together a Holiday Gift Guide which has some of my favorite things in the kitchen, related to food, and just random things we are loving.
Whether you’re looking for something for a foodie, a chef, or your best friend – there is something for everyone on this list. The best part.. you can get it all online so you don’t have to deal with the craziness at the stores!
Affordable Best Kitchen Gadgets
These gadgets are great for smaller gifts or even stocking stuffers. Everything is priced under $25 🙂
- Spiralizer (Less than$25)- I have this spiralizer but I’ve been eyeing the Inspiralizer for sometime! You can turn pretty much any veggie (or fruit) into a noodle! Even if you aren’t paleo, gluten free.. etc, it’s still fun to try new things! (Plus you can use it to make delicious things like our Whole 30 Greek Chicken Zucchini Noodles or Whole30 Pesto Chicken Zucchini Noodles)!
- Crock-Pot at least twice a week. It makes meal prep 100x easier and quicker! Everyone should have one. (and I like it WAY better than the instant pot!)
- Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats (less than $10) make cookie baking, veggie roasting, and meal prep so easy. No wasting parchment paper.. or cleaning dirty baking sheets! One of the best gifts I’ve ever gotten.
- Collapsible Measuring Cups (less than $11) are super cool. Measuring cups take up an awkward amount of space in the cabinets, so being able to flatten them is awesome.
- ChopStir (less than $8) – If you cook ground meat, you NEED THIS!
- Olive Oil Sprayer (less than $20) – refillable olive oil sprayer makes cooking SO easy and it’s ecofriendly!)
- Beeswrap (less than $19)- Like saran wrap, except you reuse it!
- Food Processor (less than $14)- This cheap little food processor is AMAZING for chopping veggies. I pretty much only cut onions/garlic using that because it’s just so easy!
- Food Prep Containers (less than $25) – These are great for people to prep + take their meals to go!
Higher Priced Best Kitchen Gadgets
If you’re looking to get a more expensive, bigger gift – these are some things that any chef will love!!
- KitchenAid Mixer – This is hands down my FAVORITE kitchen tool. I use it every day, multiple times a day. I seriously love it!! 100% worth the investment. I got this for Christmas last year and it was the best gift!!
- Nespresso– Another one of my favorite kitchen tools 🙂 We have had ours for YEARS. It’s amazing. You will save SO much money on coffee by making it at home. Plus you can make things like this Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte with it!
- Air Fryer I don’t have one but everyone raves about them!
- Vitamix – I have one and I do love it! I make almond milk in it every week. I don’t use a blender very often so would only recommend this if you use it on the daily because they are pretty pricy!
Best Gifts for Foodies:
- A ButcherBox Subscription! Totally unconventional, but you know what’s better than opening a present.. getting grass fed meat delivered to your door 🙂 When you sign up now you can get an awesome deal! Click here to get the deal.
- Pizza Oven: We are OBSESSED with our pizza oven from Authentic Pizza Ovens. We use it weekly and not only is it so fun, but the pizza is AMAZING!
- Trade Coffee Subscription. I wrote this Trade Coffee Review earlier this year. They deliver coffee to your doorstep every month and we’ve loved trying new things! They also have awesome gift sets here.
- Thrive Market Subscription – Thrive is like Costco, meets Whole foods.. online! There’s a yearly fee like there is for Costco, but it’s reasonably priced for a friend who loves to buy healthy food.
- Ecofriendly Items – I have tons of my favorite eco-friendly goodiees in this post about 9 Easy Swaps to be more Eco-Friendly!
Random Things we Love!
- Healthy Human Cruisers are a must for pretty much anyone on your list. I have at least 10 of their cruisers and pretty much drink out of them exclusively. I love the steins for when I need to travel or need more water for throughout the day. We use them for coffee, water, tea…. basically anything! They’re awesome. You can use code CLEANEATING10 for 10% off your purchase on their site or amazon!
- Be Well Skincare – Get the person you love the ‘Get me Started’ Kit. It’s the best! You can save 10% with code CLEANEATING
- My ebooks! My Easy Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes Book or 4 Weeks of Clean Eating Guide would make amazing gifts!
- ChillBombs are my all time favorite way to relax. They are CBD infused bath bombs that are simply the best!
- BeeDandy makes amazing hand crafted skin care with simple ingredients!
- Dad’s Fanny – these awesome bags are great for men (and women) on the go! You can use code CLEANEATING10 for 10% off!
We also have specific gift guides that might be helpful for you.