This Holiday Gift Guide has something for everyone! From gifts for foodies to the best kitchen gadgets you’ll be sure to find the best unique gifts!
The holidays are here which means it’s time to get shopping! Every year I put together a Holiday Gift Guide which has some of my favorite things in the kitchen, related to food, and just random things we are loving. Whether you’re looking for something for a foodie, a chef, or your best friend – there is something for everyone on this list. The best part.. you can get it all online so you don’t have to deal with the craziness at the stores!
This post may include affiliate links. Click here to read my policy.
Affordable Best Kitchen Gadgets
These gadgets are great for smaller gifts or even stocking stuffers. Everything is priced under $25 🙂
- Spiralizer($25)- I have this spiralizer but I’ve been eyeing the Inspiralizer for sometime! You can turn pretty much any veggie (or fruit) into a noodle! Even if you aren’t paleo, gluten free.. etc, it’s still fun to try new things! (Plus you can use it to make delicious things like our Whole 30 Greek Chicken Zucchini Noodles or Whole30 Pesto Chicken Zucchini Noodles)!
- Crock-Pot at least twice a week. It makes meal prep 100x easier and quicker! Everyone should have one. (and I like it WAY better than the instant pot!)
- Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats($10) make cookie baking, veggie roasting, and meal prep so easy. No wasting parchment paper.. or cleaning dirty baking sheets! One of the best gifts I’ve ever gotten.
- Collapsible Measuring Cups ($10) are super cool. Measuring cups take up an awkward amount of space in the cabinets, so being able to flatten them is awesome.
- ChopStir ($8) – If you cook ground meat, you NEED THIS!
- Beeswrap ($19)- Like saran wrap, except you reuse it!
- Food Processor ($14)- This cheap little food processor is AMAZING for chopping veggies. I pretty much only cut onions/garlic using that because it’s just so easy!
- Food Prep Containers ($25) – These are great for people to prep + take their meals to go!
Higher Priced Best Kitchen Gadgets
If you’re looking to get a more expensive, bigger gift – these are some things that any chef will love!!
- KitchenAid Mixer ($189) This is hands down my FAVORITE kitchen tool. I use it every day, multiple times a day. I seriously love it!! 100% worth the investment. I got this for Christmas last year and it was the best gift!!
- Nespresso ($100) Another one of my favorite kitchen tools 🙂 We have had ours for YEARS. It’s amazing. You will save SO much money on coffee by making it at home. Plus you can make things like this Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte with it!
- Air Fryer ($85)- I don’t have one but everyone raves about them!
- Vitamix ($365, refurbished) – I have one and I do love it! I make almond milk in it every week. I don’t use a blender very often so would only recommend this if you use it on the daily because they are pretty pricy!
Best Gifts for Foodies:
- Tiny Little Chef makes some of the best seasonings we have ever tasted. Their blends go great on just about anything.. from eggs in the morning to burgers at dinner time. You can use our coupon code CLEANEATING to save 20% on their site!
- A ButcherBox Subscription! Totally unconventional, but you know what’s better than opening a present.. getting grass fed meat delivered to your door 🙂 When you sign up now you can get FREE BACON FOR LIFE! Click here to get the deal.
- Other ideas: check your farmer’s market and buy something fun from a local artisan! There are always fun things there that you can’t find anywhere else. Gift cards to local restaurants are also a great gift idea!
- Nut Butters – So so so darn yummy (but pricey) which makes them the perfect gift! My favorites are: Nikki’s Honey Pecan Coconut Butter & Laurel’s Butter. Check out their sites, because they usually have holiday sales!
Random Things we Love!
- Healthy Human Cruisers are a must for your fit friends and pretty much anyone on your list. I have 5 of their cruisers and pretty much drink out of them exclusively. I love the steins for when I need to travel or need more water for throughout the day. We use them for coffee, water, tea…. basically anything! They’re awesome. You can use code ‘TCEATC10’ for 10% off your purchase on their site or amazon!
- WildFlower Roots makes some of the most beautiful jewelry ever! Her pieces are stunning and go well with everything 🙂
- Be Well Skincare – Get the person you love the ‘Get me Started’ Kit. It’s the best! You can save 15% with code CLEANEATING
Do you have something specific on your wishlist? Let me know!