You may be wondering: is a Trade Coffee subscription worth it? This is an honest Trade Coffee Review about the subscription that delivers coffee to you! This post is sponsored by Trade Coffee but all opinions are my own and I pay for my own subscription.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links. This post was originally shared in 2019 but has been updated
Let me introduce you to my new fav subscription box: Trade Coffee!
Out of all the subscription boxes I’ve tried… when I saw that you could get freshly roasted coffee sent to your doorstep I was like SIGN. ME. UP.
It’s getting to the point where I love having basically everything delivered to me… smoothies, groceries, meat, produce… I feel like I never have to go to the grocery store any more and I kinda LOVE it.
But despite the many packages coming in on a daily basis – I’m most excited when I see the Trade logo because I know it means there is delicious coffee waiting for me to be brewed!
With any subscription box, people always want to know: Is Trade Coffee worth it? And do you have a Trade promo code? I personally think it’s totally worth it – and of course, I snagged you guys a good deal!
Trade Coffee Coupon Code
You can get 50% off and free shipping on your first order from Trade when you use this link and code CLEANEATING.
Ok, now that we have that out of the way, let’s get into what Trade does and why I love it!
|Fun to try new coffees||Limited Organic Coffee Options|
|Conveniently delivered to your house||No K Cups|
|Good Price for Quality Coffee|
|Lots of roasters/options to choose from|
How does Trade Coffee subscription work?
Trade has a couple of different options. You can take the subscription route and save some $$ or just buy all your favs in one place!
For the coffee subscription, here’s how it works:
- Get Matched – You take a short, simple quiz to figure out your coffee ‘profile’. This helps Trade match you with coffee that best fits your taste.
- Pick your plan – Trade has a lot of options. Once they match you with the coffee, you can choose the plan you want for your subscription
Trade Coffee Subscription options:
- Type of coffee – You can choose to always get the same coffee or switch it up with new ones!
- Ground/Whole – You can pick the grind you need or get whole bean
- Frequency – You choose 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4 etc weeks in between your deliveries
- Types of Subscriptions:
- 1 lb of coffee: You can expect to pay $14.75/lb (15% off) and you always get free shipping.
- 2 lbs of coffee: You can expect to pay $12.50/lb (28% off) and you always get free shipping.
We get a Classics box every 3 weeks. It’s the perfect amount of coffee for us, and at $12.50/lb – you can’t go wrong! However, it’s totally up to you.
Depending on how much coffee you drink, or how into coffee you are – you might need a different frequency/membership.
Either way – you can try Trade for 50% off and free shipping when you click here and use code CLEANEATING
Trade Coffee Price
As I mentioned before, I think that Trade Coffee is very reasonably priced for the quality you’re getting/convenience alone!
The price varies per membership and by coffee but here’s a breakdown:
Trade Coffee Pro’s:
Fun – With every subscription box there is an element of fun/surprise. I never know what kind of coffee I’m going to get so I’m excited to see when it comes in the mail. Trying new things is always fun.
Convenience – Coffee is one of those things you really NEVER want to be without. There’s nothing worse than going to make a pot and realizing you’re out. With Trade our coffee stash is always stocked
Price – I think that Trade has awesome prices on quality craft coffee. It can be expensive to buy local specialty coffee. We were spending at least $15/lb at our favorite local roaster – so I like that the prices are fair
Diversity– Many of the coffees we’ve tried are super different and roasts we otherwise wouldn’t have been able to try without Trade. They have coffees from all over the world/roasters all over the country. It’s so cool to be able to try them all!
Packaging – Trade has updated their packaging from boxes to compostable bags which we love!!
Click here to sign up for Trade Coffee and get 50% off and free shipping when you use code CLEANEATING!
Trade Coffee also makes an excellent gift. They even have special gift sets for the holidays. Totally perfect for the coffee lover in your life.
Things we Don’t Like About Trade:
- Lack of Organic Coffee – The only thing we dislike about Trade, is that they don’t have a ton of organic coffees – which is something we would definitely purchase if they did!
- No K Cup Options – You’ll need to have a way to brew the coffee, so this subscription won’t work for KCup lovers!
What Comes In A Trade Coffee Box:
Trade Coffee boxes are pretty simple. Inside the box or bag, you’ll find your coffee and a piece of paper that describes more about the roast, where it came from, and what makes it unique.
Trade Coffee FAQ
Trade coffee’s shipping varies depending on the roaster your coffee is coming from. The coffee usually ships within 24 hours of roasting, but depending on the day that the roaster roast, it will vary!
If you want to cancel your Trade subscription just email email@example.com or call them 1-888-252-8691.
What else does Trade Coffee Sell?
Trade also has an awesome online site where you can buy literally anything you’d ever need to make coffee! From grinders to coffee makers, filters, and more – they’ve got it all! We got this awesome Encore Burr Grinder so we’ve actually been grinding our beans fresh and it totally makes a difference.
I’m actually a former barista, and this is the grinder we used on our espresso machine! We also ALWAYS ground our coffee fresh at the coffee shop I worked at because of the taste difference.
We love Trade and think you will too. We’ve really enjoyed the subscription service over the past few months + are looking forward to many new months and yummy coffee to come!
If you want to try Trade – click here and use code CLEANEATING to get 50% off.
And P.S. – we aren’t just drinking coffee, we’re cooking with it too! Here are some of our favorite recipes with coffee.
Recipes that use coffee:
- Coffee BBQ Pulled Pork
- Healthy Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal
- Whole 30 Chocolate Coffee Energy Bites
- Healthy Mocha Brownies
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte
love subscription boxes? check out our favorites:
- SmoothieBox Review – A smoothie subscription box
- Butcher Box Review– A organic meat subscription
- Winc Review – A monthly wine subscription
- Daily Harvest Review – Another smoothie box subscription we love
- Thrive Market – A yearly subscription we have that is like Whole Foods meets Costco online
Leave a Review