You may be wondering: is a Trade Coffee subscription worth it? This is an honest Trade Coffee Review about the subscription that delivers coffee to you! This post is sponsored by Trade Coffee but all opinions are my own and I pay for my own subscription.
Let me introduce you to my new fav subscription box: Trade Coffee!
Out of all the subscription boxes I’ve tried… when I saw that you could get freshly roasted coffee sent to your doorstep I was like SIGN. ME. UP.
It’s getting to the point where I love having basically everything delivered to me… smoothies, groceries, meat, produce… I feel like I never have to go to the grocery store any more and I kinda LOVE it.
But despite the many packages coming in on a daily basis – I’m most excited when I see the Trade logo because I know it means there is delicious coffee waiting for me to be brewed!
With any subscription box people always want to know: Is Trade Coffee worth it? And do you have a Trade promo code? I personally think it’s totally worth it – and of course I snagged you guys a good deal!
Trade Coffee Coupon Code
You can get 50% off and free shipping on your first order from Trade when you use this link and code CLEANEATING.
Ok, now that we have that out of the way, let’s get into what Trade does and why I love it!
Why I love Trade Coffee:
- Fun – With every subscription box there is an element of fun/surprise. I never know what kind of coffee I’m going to get so I’m excited to see when it comes in the mail. Trying new things is always fun.
- Convenience : Coffee is one of those things you really NEVER want to be without. There’s nothing worse than going to make a pot and realizing you’re out. With Trade our coffee stash is always stocked
- Price – I think that Trade has awesome prices on quality craft coffee. It can be expensive to buy local specialty coffee. We were spending at least $15/lb at our favorite local roaster – so I like that the prices are fair
- Diversity– Many of the coffees we’ve tried are super different and roasts we otherwise wouldn’t have been able to try without Trade. They have coffees from all over the world/roasters all over the country. It’s so cool to be able to try them all!
How does Trade Coffee work?
- Get Matched – You take a short, simple quiz to figure out your coffee ‘profile’. This helps Trade match you with coffee that best fits your taste.
- Pick your plan – Trade has a lot of options. Once they match you with the coffee, you can choose the plan you want for your subscription
Trade Coffee options:
- Mode – You can choose to always get the same coffee or switch it up with new ones!
- Ground/Whole – You can pick the grind you need or get whole bean
- Frequency – You choose 2, 3, 4 etc weeks in between your deliveries
- Types of Subscriptions:
- Auto-Reorder – However many lbs of the same coffee, every time. The price is the same every time depending on the coffee you buy and you always get free shipping
- The HookUp – 1 lb of different coffee. You can expect to pay $15- $22/ lb and you always get free shipping.
- The Classics – 2 lbs of different coffee for $25, always free shipping
We get a Classics box every 3 weeks. It’s the perfect amount of coffee for us, and at $12.50/lb – you can’t go wrong! However, it’s totally up to you. Depending on how much coffee you drink, or how into coffee you are – you might need a different frequency/membership.
Trade Coffee Price
As I mentioned before, I think that Trade Coffee is very reasonably priced for the quality you’re getting/convenience alone!
The price varies per membership and by coffee but here’s a breakdown:
Trade Coffee Memberships:
- Auto-Reorder – Price depends on the price per lb on the coffee you select. Every coffee is priced differently, but the price is the same every time as long as you’re ordering the same coffee.
- The HookUp – You can expect to pay $15- $22/ lb. Each coffee is different, so there are different prices.
- The Classics – $25 (for 2 lbs), every time.
What Comes In A Trade Coffee Box:
Trade Coffee boxes are pretty simple. Inside the box you’ll find your coffee and a piece of paper which describes more about the roast, where it came from, and what makes it unique.
What else does Trade Coffee Sell?
Trade also has an awesome online site where you can buy literally anything you’d ever need to make coffee! From grinders, to coffee makers, filters and more – they’ve got it all! We got this awesome Encore Burr Grinder so we’ve actually been grinding our beans fresh and it totally makes a difference.
I’m actually a former barista, and this is the grinder we used on our espresso machine! We also ALWAYS ground our coffee fresh at the coffee shop I worked at because of the taste difference.
We love Trade, and think you will too. We’ve really enjoyed the subscription service over the past few months + are looking forward to many new months and yummy coffee to come!
If you want to try Trade – click here and use code CLEANEATING to get 50% off.
And P.S. – we aren’t just drinking coffee, we’re cooking with it too! Here are some of our favorite recipes with coffee.