An Apricot Cashew Whole30 Energy Bites Recipe that is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free. SO delicious and easy to make for a quick snack. This post is sponsored by my friends at NOW Foods.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and about affiliate links.
I’ve had a lot of fun trying new recipes and getting creative in the kitchen. One of my best experiments was definitely these Whole 30 Apricot Cashew Energy Bites!
If you didn’t know already, I kinda have a thing for bites. Doesn’t matter what flavor.. I just love making them. These are some of my favorites (and apparently yours too, because they’re some of my most popular recipes!)
Whole 30 Chocolate Coconut Energy Bites
Whole 30 Lemon Poppyseed Energy Bites
In my opinion, they’re the perfect little snack for so many occasions.
Whether you need something light before the gym, you need a mid-afternoon snack, or you’re craving something sweet after dinner- bites are always a good option, especially when they’re made with good quality ingredients like the ones I used from NOW Foods.
These bites use all of those products – and before you get worried about the protein powder – it’s Whole30 friendly! (You can read about it here.)
There are no funky sweeteners, additives or preservatives in their Egg White Protein Powder – only 1 ingredient: egg whites!
These bites are the perfect mix of protein packed goodness, with a little bit of sweetness to ward off those sugar cravings. I think you’re going to love them!
Ingredients for Whole30 Energy Bites:
- NOW Foods Raw Organic Cashews
- NOW Foods Unsweetened Dried Apricots
- NOW Foods Hemp Hearts
- NOW Foods Egg White Protein Powder
- NOW Foods Coconut Oil
Even if you aren’t doing a Whole 30 – these are great for prepping ahead on Sunday so you can grab them out of the fridge throughout the week for a quick snack!
They only take a few minutes to make, and you will be so happy you have them on hand to enjoy!
Whole 30 Apricot Cashew Energy Bites
- 1 cup NOW Foods Raw Organic Cashews
- 2/3 cup NOW Foods Unsweetened Dried Apricots (approx 15-20 apricots)
- 2 tablespoons NOW Foods Hemp Hearts
- 1/4 cup NOW Foods Egg White Protein Powder
- 4 tablespoons NOW Foods Coconut Oil
- In a food processor pulse cashews until they are in fine pieces.
- Add in apricots and pulse until broken up.
- Add hemp seeds, egg white protein powder + coconut oil and blend until they are combined.
- Roll into bites + store in fridge for up to one week
Leave a Review