This Whole30 Gift Guide has all the best must haves for doing a Whole30 or starting the new year off right! Great for the healthy foodie in your life! From cooking utensils, to snacks, to cookbooks – this has it all!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
If you have a friend doing a Whole30 that you want to support or are just looking for a gift for the healthy foodie in your life, this Whole30 Gift Guide is for you!
From kitchen utensils to my favorite ingredients, here are some ideas on what to get someone doing a Whole30.
Whole30 Must Have Kitchen Utensils:
Crockpot – I don’t know what I would do without our slow cooker. I use it at least twice a week. It makes meal prep 100x easier and quicker! Great for prepping things like our Paleo Turkey Chili or Crockpot Whole Chicken ! I personally don’t love the instant pot as much, but some people also love that!
Spiralizer -Zucchini noodles are a great substitute in pretty much any pasta dish. They’re low carb, have no gluten or grains, and are simple to make!
Glass meal prep containers – You make and take A LOT of food when you do a Whole30. Having great containers is awesome!
Whole30 Pantry Staples
If the person doing Whole30 in your life has every kitchen gadget under the sun (uh-hi, me!) then loading up their pantry and snack stash are always a good idea! A lot of these products are a little pricier, and I know any person doing Whole30 would love to get these goodies as a gift!
- I’d love to receive a ButcherBox subscription. Ya know.. opening gifts is great and all, but getting grass fed meat delivered to you? Even better! This is an awesome gift to give someone! (Plus when you use this link you get a great deal!)
- RXBAR‘s are one of the only protein bars I’ll eat. They’re high in protein, have minimal ingredients, and SO yummy! You can get this variety pack on Amazon and it would be great to have for ’emergencies’ on a Whole30
- Epic Bars are another great snacking option. They’re also pretty pricey, so I know any person doing Whole 30 would be happy to get them!
- NutPods are amazing, especially for people who use coffee creamer and are struggling with how to enjoy their coffee!
- Nut butters are also a great idea! Healthy fats help keep you full while doing Whole 30. A lot of nut butters have added sugar and funky ingredients, but these brands don’t: Georgia Grinders and Abby’s Better. They have fun flavors and are really tasty!
- High quality oils and vinegars can add a ton of flavor to meals. I love cooking with Chosen Foods Avocado Oil and adding Primal Kitchen Dressings as marinades or on salads- the ranch is SO good! You will seriously have a hard time believing they’re paleo.
- Other pantry staples that we love: Jar Goods Spicy Sauce (so easy to throw over meatballs or zucchini noodles!), Bare Bones Broth (great for chilly winter nights), Coconut Aminos (adds a ton of flavor and is Whole30 approved) and Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (Amazing for hair, skin and nails!).
Anyone doing a Whole30 will love these books!
- The Whole 30 Cookbook,
- Whole30 Instant Pot/Slow Cooker Cookbook
- Whole30 Day by Day
- It Starts with Food
- These are great cookbooks, some have recipes that aren’t Whole30 but many of the recipes included are! Against All Grain, Nom Nom Paleo, Practical Paleo
Non Food Related Gifts
- Be Well Skincare – Get the person you love the ‘Get me Started’ Kit. It’s the best! You can save 10% with code CLEANEATING
- Healthy Human – These are simply the BEST water bottles! I use the cruisers all the time! Use CLEANEATING15 for 15% off
Unrelated to gifts, but if you want to help a friend out, here are some Whole30 grocery lists you should check out!
Whole30 Shopping Lists:
- Best Whole30 Target Shopping List
- The Best Whole30 ALDI Shopping List
- The Best Whole 30 Trader Joe’s Shopping List
- The Best Whole30 Costco Shopping List
Whole30 Recipe Resources:
- 25 Easy Whole 30 Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes
- 20 Easy Whole30 CrockPot Dinner Recipes
- 20 Whole30 Breakfast Recipes
- 30 Easy Whole30 Chicken Recipes
- 20 Whole30 Instant Pot Recipes
Most of these links are affiliate links, we appreciate your support!