Homemade Sugar Scrub
This Homemade Sugar Scrub is so easy to make. Made with only three ingredients and done in under 5 minutes, it's the perfect homemade gift!
Servings 1 4 oz jar
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon fractionated liquid coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon essential oils
In a stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
Store in an airtight glass jar. To use, take 2 tablespoons + exfoliate on wet skin. It is best to use in shower!
DIY Sugar Scrub Variations:
- Oil - You can sub in olive oil for coconut oil if preferred. You must use fractionated coconut oil. Regular coconut oil will solidify after you melt it.
- Essential Oils - Any essential oil scent will work well in this, I personally love lavender, eucalyptus and tea tree, but citrus scents would also be great. (Be cautions when using citrus essential oils, as many can cause skin to be more sensitive to sunlight) I love this blend.
- Add ins - You can add things like lemon zest or lavender flowers to add texture and make your sugar scrub a little fancier. I'd add about 1/2 teaspoon