feeling overwhelmed with eating healthy?
I totally get it. Eating healthy can be confusing, expensive and overwhelming!
But it doesn’t have to be!
What if you could have the next 4 weeks of meals planned out with weekly recipes, grocery lists and a schedule to save you time, $$ and energy?
That’s why I created the 4 Week Healthy Eating Guide!
a 28 day meal plan complete with:
● 40 easy, healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch & dinner
● weekly meal prep schedule designed to save you time
● weekly grocery lists to save $$
● tips & tricks to save time in the kitchen
I specifically designed it so you could spend less money and time cooking healthy meals!
IF YOU’VE EVER THOUGHT:
- What should I make for dinner?
- Healthy food is so boring.
- I hate spending time in the kitchen.
- We spend way too much on takeout
this guide can help you!
all for less than $1.50 a day
what people are saying:
Imagine how much time you could save if someone else (me!) planned out your meals and made your shopping lists for the next month. So worth it!
Have you ever experienced any of the following things:
● Boredom with your repeat dinners
● Stress with meal planning
● Feeling like you don’t have enough time to eat healthy
● Feeling like you don’t have enough $$ to eat healthy
● Getting confused by weird ingredients in recipes you find
My 4 Week Healthy Eating Guide gets rid of ALL of that for you.