Looking for a yummy Summer treat? Make these Healthy Strawberry Mango Popsicles! Made with only 3 ingredients they’re an easy & healthy frozen dessert everyone will love!
This post may include affiliate links. Click here to read my policy.
First of all, let’s just start off by saying if you haven’t made your own popsicles yet…what the HECK are you waiting for?
Second of all.. these Healthy Strawberry Mango Popsicles should be the first popsicle recipe you try.. ok?
Up until approximately a week and a half ago… I didn’t own popsicle molds and didn’t think I really needed them… but I was wrong.
Once it got to be almost 100 degrees the other day, I had an abundance of fruit.. and I thought – it would be SO fun to make a frozen dessert with these.
Click click, $10 and 2 days later (love that Amazon prime) I was the proud owner of popsicle molds and just in time to use up my berries and mango before they got yucky.
Let me just tell you – I’ve had more fun making popsicles over the past two weeks then I have had in the kitchen in a long time. They’re fun to make.. fun to eat… taste delicious… what’s not to love?!
My first popsicle creation were these Healthy Strawberry Mango Popsicles, which honestly have been my best creation so far. They were so good that I ate two of them in one sitting the first time…
Not only were they ridiculously easy to make… (literally just blend up mango, slice strawberries, and freeze) but they are SO delicious.
I think it’s a mental thing, but honestly it’s just more fun to eat fruit when it’s been blended up and frozen.
Things you’ll need to make Strawberry Mango Popsicles
I personally have the worlds biggest sweet tooth, and if it were me – I’d be out getting the worlds largest ice cream cone basically every night of the Summer.
Unfortunately, I know that would not be the best choice for me.. and my stomach would probably not be very happy – so these popsicles are a much better alternative.
They’re refined sugar, dairy, gluten, and grain free – which makes them paleo, vegan, and technically Whole30 (although I would consider them SWYPO whole30 cause popsicles are still a treat!)
Regardless…whatever you want to call them – they’re delish, and I think you’ll love them just as much as we did!
Substitutions for this popsicle recipe:
- Mango – You can sub in mango for pineapple. Or do 1/2 + 1/2!
- Lime – You can omit the lime juice/zest if you don’t have on hand
- Strawberries – Sub with any berry you like!
- Collagen – Feel free to add some collagen for extra protein!
These Healthy Strawberry Mango Popsicles deserve to be in your freezer this Summer. They’re perfect for cooling off with mid afternoon, great for a post dinner sweet tooth.. or really just snack on any time of day!
Next time I make them I’m going to add some collagen peptides in the mango puree for extra protein!
Other healthy dessert recipes:
Healthy Strawberry Mango Popsicles
- 2 cups fresh mango chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup strawberries sliced
- In a blender, puree mango, lime juice, and lime zest until completely smooth. While blending, slice strawberries into thin slices
- Pour mango puree into popsicle molds until ¾ of the way full. Drop multiple strawberry slices into the popsicle molds, pressing down so there are strawberry pieces through out the popsicle. Add remaining puree if necessary to fill popsicle molds to the top.
- Cover popsicle molds with the base/sticks and place into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Serve + enjoy! Note: If having trouble getting out of molds, run the popsicle in the mold under warm water for 30 seconds - 1 minute.