Paleo Salted Almond Butter Brownies are a delicious healthy treat! Gluten and grain free but packed with chocolate – they’ll be your new favorite dessert!
This post may include affiliate links. Click here to read my policy.
Brownies make the world a better place. Don’t you agree? I don’t know who invented them, but I would love to personally thank them because they are hands down my favorite dessert + total guilty pleasure.
I have basically no self control when it comes to brownies, and I’m the type of person that usually with cut a square out of the pan, and then cut an edge of of whats left in the pan, and then another edge.. and another.. until half the pan of brownies is missing.
Oops. (I know you’ve totally done this too!)
All things chocolate have + probably always will be my favorite. Whenever there is a dessert menu, I always turn to the chocolate option, and I feel like no day is complete without my little nightly square of dark chocolate.
It makes me happy + tastes so darn good. (This one is my fav, btw)
Over the years I’ve tried loooots of brownies, and even though the boxed ones are OK in a pinch.. there is nothing better than making them from scratch. (And let’s be real.. real butter + sugar are great too.. but these Paleo Salted Almond Butter Brownies don’t have that.)
There’s no comparison to a homemade brownie that’s gooey in the middle + crackly on top with lots of chocolate chunks. They’re the best!
While these Paleo Salted Almond Butter Brownies aren’t the same as a real deal brownie with oodles of sugar and fat – they’re pretty darn delicious.
They’re super fudgy, packed with chocolate, easy to make, and taste amazing. They feel sophisticated because they’re made with almond butter and have sea salt sprinkled on them.. and basically – what I’m telling you, is you need to make them.
These would be the perfect paleo Valentine’s Day dessert or treat for anyone that you love in your life. Cause what better gift is there besides chocolate?!
Substitutions for these Paleo Salted Almond Butter Brownies recipe:
- You can sub almond butter with peanut butter
- You can sub melted coconut oil with olive oil
- You can sub chocolate chips for chopped dark chocolate
Looking for other paleo desserts? Try these!
- Paleo Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Healthy Chocolate Truffles
- Paleo Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Popsicles
Paleo Salted Almond Butter Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl, mix together almond butter, eggs, honey, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Stir in cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and chocolate chips to wet ingredients
- Pour batter in a greased 8x8 baking dish. Drizzle with additional almond butter + sea salt.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until edges start to brown. To test if cooked, stick a toothpick in the center of the batter, it should come out clean.