Paleo Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream is a healthy dessert that’s easy to make. Made with 7 simple ingredients, this dairy free ice cream is delicious & creamy. Serve over a warm Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie or enjoy on it’s own, either way everyone will love this frozen treat!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
We’re making a delicious ice cream today friends. And not just any ice cream.. this is Paleo Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream.
I bet you never even thought that was possible, right? Well it is!
This delicious dairy free ice cream recipe is made with only 7 ingredients, and is SUPER easy to make. You will need an ice cream maker to do it, but I promise it’s worth the investment.
This apple cinnamon ice cream is seriously SO yummy. It tastes like apple pie in ice cream form. I love that it’s sweetened with maple syrup instead of loads of sugar, and the fact that it’s dairy free is just an added bonus!
When I was a kid one of my favorite desserts was a seasonable apple cinnamon ice cream our local ice cream shop made – and I think is a close second to it!
In order to make this paleo apple cinnamon ice cream you’ll only need a few things. I got everything at Trader Joe’s, but you can use any brands! Just make sure you’re using full fat coconut milk – otherwise it wont work. Here are step by step instructions on how to make it:
How to make Paleo Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream:
I mean just LOOK at how creamy that is! You totally don’t have to add the sautéed apples in, you could just eat it/serve it like this if you like it soft serve – but I prefer to let it chill so it is scoopable!
YUM, right?! Here are some commonly asked questions I get when making dairy free ice cream..
Can I make this ice cream without an ice cream maker?
No, I’m sorry but you can’t make this ice cream without an ice cream maker.
It will not come out the same! Instead of creamy, soft ice cream, you’ll be left with an icy, almost watery mess. Just don’t do it.
If you want to make this ice cream, you need an ice cream maker.
What ice cream maker did you use?
Other healthy apple recipes you’ll love:
Paleo Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
Ice Cream Mixture:
- Freeze ice cream base for 24 hours minimum (check your ice cream maker manual for instructions)
- When ready to make, in a blender, combine all ingredients for the ice cream base.
- Pour ice cream mixture into frozen base and turn on ice cream maker per ice cream maker directions.
- Churn for 30 minutes until the ice cream starts to look like thick soft serve.
- The ice cream can be eaten at this point if you prefer soft ice cream. If you prefer harder ice cream, scoop mixture into a freezer safe pan (I used an 8x4 loaf pan), cover and freeze for 30 minutes
- While the ice cream is chilling, heat coconut oil in a saucepan. Chop apples, and stir into the pan with cinnamon. Saute for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add water to the pan and saute for another 10 minutes. Allow them to cool completely to room temperature.
- Stir the cooled apples into the the ice cream (it should still be somewhat soft) Return the ice cream to the freezer for another 2 hours.