Pineapple Mango Salsa Chicken Lettuce Wraps are the perfect lighter meal. These lettuce wraps are completely gluten free, paleo, whole30 and so delicious! Made in under 20 minutes, these wraps have just a few simple ingredients and are packed with flavor while being low carb.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
These Pineapple Mango Salsa Chicken Lettuce Wraps are without a doubt my new fav meal for Spring/Summer (and let’s be real, probably every season moving forward!) because they’re just so simple.
These lettuce wraps are totally not blah and flavorless like some other lettuce wraps might be.
They’re seriously BURSTING with flavor thanks to the Pineapple Mango Salsa that I loaded them up with and the perfect amount of spices/ lime juice.
The salsa is outrageously delicious (and a total copycat of Whole Foods, just way cheaper!), the meal is ridiculously simple
(Especially if you have an instant pot to cook the chicken!)+ is straight up delicious. I think you’re going to love them!
Tips for making this Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Make sure to cut in small pieces – You need small pieces to be able to scoop this up with chips! Try to dice your fruits/veggies in small tiny squares.
- Allow the salsa to sit before serving – This salsa is fine to eat as soon as you make it, but it’s even better if you let it sit for about an hour in the fridge + allow the flavors to meld together!
- Wash your hands thoroughly after making it – Especially after cutting the jalapeño! It seems like a silly thing to note, but you have to be careful when cooking with them!
Ingredients for this recipe:
To make this recipe you’ll need:
If you’re looking for an easy weeknight dinner recipe, these Pineapple Mango Salsa Chicken Lettuce Wraps are definitely going to be your new jam! I hope you give them a try + love them as much as we do!
If you’re looking for other salsa recipes to try on top of these, check out this post with Whole30 Salsa Recipes!
Other healthy chicken recipes:
Looking for other easy meals? Check out these 40+ Healthy Dinner Recipes. Click here to grab our free healthy 30 minute dinners cookbook.
Pineapple Mango Salsa Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Follow this recipe for 10 minute shredded chicken in the instant pot. If you don’t have an instant pot, bring a pot of water to a boil and boil chicken on the stove for 10 minutes. Otherwise, use rotisserie chicken.
- While chicken is cooking, assemble Pineapple Mango Salsa.
- Toss cooked, shredded chicken with olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and lime juice
- Assemble lettuce wraps layering chicken + salsa. Top with avocado or additional lime juice for flavor.