An honest Canopy Humidifier Review you’ll want to read. Check out this anti-mold, easy to clean humidifier we absolutely love for glowing skin.
This post is not sponsored by Canopy , but I am an affiliate of theirs and make a small commission if you choose to purchase it through my links. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
I’ve used a humidifier at night since I was a baby. I have dry, eczema prone skin – and our house is super dry.. it’s a necessity.
Without it, I wind up with super dry skin and my throat feeling dry and scratchy.
Seeing that I’ve used humidifiers for the past 20 years, I have tried (ahem, wasted my money) on MANY brands. Every humidifier I have tried has wound up in the trash or getting donated.
Most humidifiers are difficult to clean, attract mold, and leave my room damp from the spray. Canopy is completely different.
Canopy Humidifier Reviews of Features
Here are some of the things that Canopy says set’s its humidifiers apart:
- provides the optimal humidity environment, from embedded sensors that monitor whether Canopy should be on or off -this is a cool feature. The humidifier ramps up at night, while it gives off less humidity during the day.
- mold prevention technology – this is the most important thing to me
- dishwasher safe components– I haven’t had to clean the Canopy because it basically cleans itself!
- small design – We have small nightstands and it doesn’t take up too much space
Canopy humidifier coupon:
I, unfortunately, don’t have a Canopy humidifier coupon, but when you join with this link and ‘Subscribe’ to their filter refills you’ll get $25 off. That’s what I did!
Canopy Easy Clean Humidifier: the pros
- Easy to clean/no mold growth– This is my biggest issue with every other humidifier I’ve owned. Not only do they attract mold, but they’re difficult/impossible to clean the mold. Canopy is completely dishwasher safe- but after 2 months there has been no mold in the Canopy at all,
- Small – I wanted something that didn’t take up too much space
- Minimalist design– See above. Light colors, very minimalist – you almost can’t even recognize what it is
- White noise– I love the white noise aspect of this humidifier. It’s very soft but soothing.
- Filter – A filter can help with dust/mold/allergens. I replace it every 45 days.
Canopy Humidifier Review: the cons
- Scent diffuser doesn’t really work – I was a little disappointed in the scent diffuser. I find that it doesn’t really smell as strongly as I’d like it to. However, their diffuser does work well, it’s just a separate product!
- Not great for a large room – Canopy claims their humidifiers are good for up to a 500 square feet, but I feel like we need two for our bedroom. (our house runs extremely dry though!)
Either way, both of these things are minor inconveniences compared to how amazing this humidifier is!
Mold Free Humidifier
Canopy is the only humidifier I’ve tried that actually doesn’t get moldy.
Canopy humidifiers have special LED light technology to prevent mold growth.. and it works! After 2 months, I have yet to see a speck of mold on it.
This is my biggest issue with humidifiers/my main concern. Any health benefit of using a humidifier pretty much gets canceled out when you’re breathing in moldy air.
I was super skeptical about the anti-mold technology but it actually works.
Easy Clean Humidifier: How Do You Clean it?
I’ve had the canopy humidifier for two months now and haven’t had to clean it.
While other humidifiers are a mold factor, this humidifier just doesn’t get moldy. The LED technology really works!
All of Canopy‘s parts are dishwasher safe so you don’t have to scrub them.
How often do you need to refill the humidifier? I refill our Canopy humidifier every night before bed. We have it set to auto mode, so it runs pretty much 24/7
Does the Canopy humidifier work?
Yes, it really does work! I was shocked at how well this humidifier works. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars and wound up throwing humidifiers in the trash because they had so much mold in them – but Canopy‘s humidifier is different.
In winter’s past, I would wake up with a super dry throat and skin, but having this on prevents that! The humidifier does not grow mold, it is easy to clean and it really does put out humidity into the air.
Honest Canopy Humidifier Review: Is it Worth it?
I think the canopy humidifier is 100% worth it. There is pretty much no price tag I would put on not having to scrub a humidifier clean every week. It saves me time, energy, and frustration.
That combined with how well the humidifier works (actually leaves my skin feeling hydrated + my throat not dry!), the ease of use, the sleek design..I highly recommend it.
Mold Free Humidifier FAQs
I think the Canopy humidifier is totally worth it. The anti-mold technology combined with how well the humidifier works, ease of use and the sleek design make for an amazing product that we absolutely love.
Humidifiers aren’t bad for you. Dirty humidifiers can be harmful. They attract dust and mold, which when breathed in can be harmful.
Sleeping with a humidifier can help retain the moisture in the air, resulting in skin that is less dry. It can also help with cold/flu symptoms or if you have asthma.
Yes, it’s ok to run a humidifier every night. Make sure that the humidifier is clean and filled.
Yes, the Canopy Humidifier mold free feature really does work! This humidifier really does not get moldy. Many other humidifiers trap a ton of mold in them and can be very difficult to clean. Canopy’s humidifier really does stay mold free!
The Canopy Humidifier holds enough water to last about 10 hours. It will depend on your settings and the heat/humidity in your house.
Yes, you can use tap water in the Canopy Humidifier.
We think the Canopy humidifier is totally worth it. Grab $25 off when you purchase with this link and opt for the filter subscription.