Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce goes perfectly on anything! Made with a few simple ingredients like greek yogurt + spices, it’s a gluten free, keto dressing.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
This Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce is perfect for dipping veggies, wings, or used as a creamy salad dressing! Slightly tangy, perfectly smooth – this sauce goes well on basically anything.
This healthy cilantro lime sauce was born after I made these Chili Chicken Meatballs. I was taking the photos and just thinking not only did they look a little blah, but they were SPICY and needed something to cool them down.
Tyler recommended making a yogurt sauce.. and I had an abundance of cilantro so I decided to combine the two.
We dipped the spicy meatballs in it, but then quickly moved on to dipping veggies in it, using it on our tacos + even as a salad dressing! It totally transformed my meals!
What can you put this Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce on?
You can put this sauce on pretty much anything, but here are some of my favorite ways to use it:
- Whole30 Chicken Fajitas
- As a dip with chopped carrots and celery.
- As a dressing – I use it on taco salads all the time.
- Anything spicy! The combo of cilantro, lime + yogurt is great for cooling down spicy food.
- Being that it’s made from great yogurt, it has a good amount of protein so it’s perfect for snacking on our using as a condiment for basically any recipe you could think of!
I love simple sauces like this because it’s just proof that you don’t need super fatty/high calorie foods for dipping. Lighter greek yogurt + fresh herbs are all you need for a yummy, healthy sauce!
Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Sauce:
To make this cilantro lime sauce you’ll need:
You can find substitutions for all of these ingredients below in the green shaded substitutions box.
Substitutions for this Healthy Cilantro Lime Recipe:
Herbs: If you don’t like cilantro, you can sub in basil or parsley
Dairy Free: To make dairy free, you can use a dairy free yogurt
WW Freestyle note: This can be 0SP if you skip the oil in the recipe
Storing Cilantro Lime Sauce:
Storing: This sauce will last for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Freezing: We don’t recommend freezing this sauce
Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce
- In a food processor or blender, puree all ingredients until smooth
- Herbs: If you don’t like cilantro, you can sub in basil or parsley
- Dairy Free: To make dairy free, you can use a dairy free yogurt
- WW Freestyle note: This can be 0SP if you skip the oil in the recipe