Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce goes perfectly on anything! Made with a few simple ingredients like greek yogurt + spices, it’s gluten free, keto and delicious!
This post may include affiliate links. Click here to read my policy.
This Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce is perfect for dipping veggies, wings, or used as a salad dressing! Slightly tangy, perfectly smooth – this sauce goes well on basically anything. Made with only yogurt, lime juice/zest, cilantro, olive oil, salt + pepper – it has minimal ingredients and only takes minutes to make!
This healthy cilantro lime sauce was born after I made these Healthy Ancho Chili Chicken Meatballs. I was taking the photos and just thinking not only did they look a little blah, but they were SPICY and needed something to cool them down. Tyler recommended making a yogurt sauce.. and I had an abundance of cilantro so I decided to combine the two.
You know when you just kind of piece things together and they turn our amazing? That’s what this recipe was. I just threw everything in the NutriBullet and hoped for the best.. but it was so good that Ty and I literally at the entire portion that I had made and I had to make a second batch! We dipped the spicy meatballs in it, but then quickly moved on to dipping veggies in it, using it on our tacos + even as a dressing! It totally transformed my meals!
What can you put this Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce on?
- Whole30 Chicken Fajitas
- As a dip with chopped carrots and celery.
- As a dressing – I use it on taco salads all the time.
- Anything spicy! The combo of cilantro, lime + yogurt is great for cooling down spicy food.
- Being that it’s made from great yogurt, it has a good amount of protein so it’s perfect for snacking on our using as a condiment for basically any recipe you could think of!
I love simple sauces like this, because it’s just proof that you don’t need super fatty/high calorie foods for dipping. Lighter greek yogurt + fresh herbs are all you need for a yummy, healthy sauce!
Things we used to make this Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce:
Substitutions for this Healthy Cilantro Lime Recipe:
- If you don’t like cilantro, you can sub in basil or parsley
- To make dairy free, you can use a dairy free yogurt
Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce
- In a food processor or blender, puree all ingredients until smooth
You can get the nutrition facts for this recipe here.
Things you can pair with this Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce: