Taco Cauliflower Rice Bowls are a delicious low carb, keto lunch or dinner! Naturally gluten free and perfect for meal prepping or a quick meal. This post is sponsored by FAGE; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
This post may include affiliate links. Click here to read my policy.
I am seriously in LOVE with these Taco Cauliflower Rice Bowls. They’ve quickly become one of my new favorite lunch/dinner recipes.
These low carb bowls take 30 minutes to make, are loaded with flavor, and are perfect for meal prepping – I know you’re going to love them too!
I’ve loved tacos for pretty much as long as I can remember. Growing up they were one of my absolute favorite dinners, and now as an adult they still are. Which BTW, if you haven’t ditched store bought tacos seasoning and tried my healthy taco seasoning… you’re missing out!
With spring upon us, I’ve been craving lots of lighter, fresh food – and wanted to make a lightened up, low carb version of one of my favorite meals!
These keto/low carb Taco Cauliflower Rice Bowls are perfect if you’re feeling like me and craving light, fresh food that is still loaded with flavor! They’ve got a base of cilantro lime cauliflower rice, perfectly seasoned ground beef and ALL the toppings, including FAGE Total 0% Greek Yogurt!
I think that the FAGE Yogurt is what makes these bowls. The rich, creamy texture pulls in all the other elements of the dish, and helps to cool it down from the little bit of spice in the taco meat.
We add greek yogurt to so many things: smoothies, breads, sauces (or on its own in one of these 5 Healthy Yogurt Parfaits). We pretty much find ourselves using it in every meal from breakfast to dinner.. But our favorite way to use it is definitely in savory dishes like this healthy taco bowls!
How to make Taco Cauliflower Rice Bowls:
Making Taco Cauliflower Rice Bowls is simple! You’ll just need cauliflower rice, cilantro, limes, olive oil, ground beef, FAGE Total 0% Greek Yogurt, spices + your favorite toppings (we used cheese, avocado, tomatoes and olives).
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Brown your ground beef
- Cook your cauliflower rice
- Assemble your taco bowls with all the toppings!
Substitutions for Taco Cauliflower Rice Bowls:
- Cheese– You can use any type of cheese for this. Mozzarella, pepper jack, or Monterey jack will all be yummy too!
- Greens– You could serve this over spinach like a salad if you’re looking for more veggies!
- Protein – I haven’t tried it, but I’m sure these bowls would be great with ground chicken, turkey or pork.
- Cilantro – If you don’t like cilantro, simply omit it from the cauliflower rice and garnish!
How to store Taco Cauliflower Rice Bowls:
These meal prep containers are my favorite. We use them every week and they are great! You can store these taco cauliflower rice bowls for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Other yummy meal prep recipes:
- 5 Healthy Chicken Marinades
- Healthy Crockpot Pulled Pork
- Chicken Caprese Quinoa Meal Prep Bowls
- Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thigh Dinner
- 5 Healthy Yogurt Parfaits
Taco Cauliflower Rice Bowls
For the taco meat:
For cauliflower rice:
- 1 lb cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons cilantro fresh, chopped
- In a pan, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil. Brown ground beef, until almost entirely cooked -about 10 minutes. Stir in spices + cook for additional 10 minutes.
- While ground beef is cooking, in a separate pan - heat remaining olive oil. Stir in cauliflower rice + sauté over low heat. Add in lime juice, lime zest + cilantro. Cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Once cauliflower rice + beef have cooked, assemble taco bowls with toppings.