These Greek Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowls are a delicious, easy meal! Naturally gluten free, keto, dairy free, Whole30 + paleo friendly! This post is sponsored by ShopRite but all opinions are my own.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
These Greek Chicken Cauliflower bowls are seriously my new favorite lunch/dinner. You know when you make something and it’s just so simple and delicious you wonder ‘Why the heck didn’t I try this sooner?’
Yea. That’s how I feel about this recipe!
These greek chicken cauliflower rice bowls come together in about 30 minutes, are SO full of flavor, and are just downright yummy!
I love dinner recipes that are simple to make and packed with flavor. This recipe checks off both boxes which makes me happy.
It also is Whole30 friendly, paleo, gluten/grain/dairy free, and just SO yummy. It’s the perfect mix of protein, fats, and veggies while also having that amazing Mediterranean flair to it!
Before we get started… did you know I have a FREE 7 Day Whole30 Meal Plan? Click here for the details!
Over the weekend I had the pleasure of visiting at a new ShopRite in town to learn all about their products, meet with their dietitian on staff + tour the store.
As with any stores, I was drawn in to ShopRite by their prices, (you know I’m all about eating healthy on a budget!) but after learning more about the brand and what they do for their customers, I love them even more!
Upon arriving at ShopRite I was greeted by their dietitian, Kristen who I was so impressed with. Did you guys know they have a dietitian on staff in almost every store? And that it’s FREE to take advantage of their services?!
One of my favorite things that ShopRite had was precut veggies, including precut cauliflower rice. Now, don’t get me wrong. I know you can put your cauliflower in a food processor and do it yourself… but have you ever done that?
It’s makes a giant mess and takes a while to clean up.
When you need convenience – already riced cauliflower is the way to go!
While I was wandering through the store there were a few other items that caught my eye including delicious fresh cherry tomatoes, and some canned kalamata olives + marinated artichoke hearts.
Now.. regardless of where you shop, you have to give this recipe a try. These Greek Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowls are LOADED with flavor, so simple to make, and taste absolutely amazing. I think you’re going to love them!
Substitutions for greek chicken cauliflower rice bowls:
- Cauliflower Rice- You can sub cauliflower rice with regular rice, but this dish will not be paleo/whole30/keto
- Herbs – You can sub fresh herbs for dried. If using fresh herbs, double the amount. ex: 1 tsp dried = 2 tsp fresh
- Omit- You can omit olive or artichoke hearts if you prefer the meal without them, simply bulk up on tomatoes or add in more of one or the other.
Other delicious paleo/whole30 dinners:
- Paleo Chicken Soup
- Healthy Crockpot Pulled Pork
- Paleo Turkey Chili
- Whole30 Cashew Coconut Chicken Tenders
Greek Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowls
- 2 lb chicken breasts pounded thin
- 1 cup kalamata olives sliced in half
- 1 cup artichoke hearts in water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary chopped (divided)
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano (Divided)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme (divided)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb cauliflower rice
- Heat olive oil in a large pan on the stove. Season chicken with 1 tsp of fresh thyme, 1 tsp fresh rosemary, 1/2 tsp oregano, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1/2 tsp salt
- Once oil is hot, place chicken in the pan. Sear chicken in olive oil for 6-7 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from pan + set aside. Keep oil in pan. Add in cherry tomatoes to the hot oil that is already in the pan.
- Sauté the tomatoes for 5-6 minutes until soft. Add in 3 cups cauliflower rice, artichoke hearts, olives + remaining spices. Stir to combine. Sauté for 3-4 minutes on low heat until cauliflower rice begins to soften.
- Remove cauliflower rice from pan + add to bowls. Slice chicken and add to the top.
- You can sub cauliflower rice with regular rice, but this dish will not be paleo/whole30/keto
- You can sub fresh herbs for dried. Use the same amount.
- You can omit olive or artichoke hearts if you prefer the meal without them, simply bulk up on tomatoes or add in more of one or the other.