These Greek Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowls are a delicious, easy meal! Naturally gluten free, keto, dairy free, Whole30 + paleo friendly! This post is sponsored by ShopRite but all opinions are my own.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
These Greek Chicken Cauliflower bowls are seriously my new favorite lunch/dinner. You know when you make something and it’s just so simple and delicious you wonder ‘Why the heck didn’t I try this sooner?’
Yea. That’s how I feel about this recipe!
These greek chicken cauliflower rice bowls come together in about 30 minutes, are SO full of flavor, and are just downright yummy!
I love Healthy Recipes for Dinner that are simple to make and packed with flavor. This recipe checks off both boxes which makes me happy.
It also is Whole30 friendly, paleo, gluten/grain/dairy free, and just SO yummy. It’s the perfect mix of protein, fats, and veggies while also having that amazing Mediterranean flair to it!
It’s seriously the best flavor combo!
Why we love cauliflower rice bowls:
These bowls are so yummy – there’s a lot to love!
- Healthy– These bowls are loaded with protein, veggies, and healthy fats – making them the perfect healthy meal
- Low Carb – Subbing regular rice for cauliflower rice makes this recipe lower in carbs and keto friendly
- Easy to make – This recipe only has a few steps which makes it quick and simple for a weeknight meal!
One of my favorite things that ShopRite had was precut veggies, including precut cauliflower rice. Now, don’t get me wrong. I know you can put your cauliflower in a food processor and do it yourself…but that is SUCH a mess.
Now.. regardless of where you shop, you have to give this recipe a try. These Greek Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowls are LOADED with flavor, so simple to make, and taste absolutely amazing. I think you’re going to love them!
Ingredients for Cauliflower Rice Bowls:
To make these cauliflower rice bowls you’ll need:
- chicken breasts
- kalamata olives
- artichoke hearts in water
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh rosemary, fresh thyme
- dried oregano
- olive oil
- pepper, salt
- cauliflower rice
You can find substitutions for all of these ingredients below in the green shaded box.
Substitutions for greek chicken cauliflower rice bowls:
Cauliflower Rice- You can sub cauliflower rice with regular rice, but this dish will not be paleo/whole30/keto
Herbs – You can sub fresh herbs for dried ones. If using fresh herbs, double the amount. ex: 1 tsp dried = 2 tsp fresh
Omit- You can omit olive or artichoke hearts if you prefer the meal without them, simply bulk up on tomatoes or add in more of one or the other.
Storing/Serving Cauliflower Rice Bowls:
Refrigerating: You can store these taco cauliflower rice bowls for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Freezing: We haven’t tried freezing these cauliflower rice bowls but wouldn’t recommend it. Cauliflower rice can get soggy if frozen.
Cauliflower Rice FAQ
Cauliflower rice is lower in carbs and calories and more nutrient dense than regular rice. Both serve different purposes in a diet!
Cauliflower rice naturally has a funky smell to it (so does broccoli). However, if your cauliflower rice smells rotten, or is mushy – it might be bad!
Nope! Cauliflower rice doesn’t have a lot of carbs. It has roughly around 4g of carbs for a full cup- making it a great keto side dish!
Greek Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowls
- 2 lb chicken breasts pounded thin
- 1 cup kalamata olives sliced in half
- 1 cup artichoke hearts in water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary chopped (divided)
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano (Divided)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme (divided)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb cauliflower rice
- Once oil is hot, place chicken in the pan. Sear chicken in olive oil for 6-7 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from pan + set aside. Keep oil in pan. Add in cherry tomatoes to the hot oil that is already in the pan.
- Sauté the tomatoes for 5-6 minutes until soft. Add in 3 cups cauliflower rice, artichoke hearts, olives + remaining spices. Stir to combine. Sauté for 3-4 minutes on low heat until cauliflower rice begins to soften.
- Remove cauliflower rice from pan + add to bowls. Slice chicken and add to the top.
- You can sub cauliflower rice with regular rice, but this dish will not be paleo/whole30/keto
- You can sub fresh herbs for dried. Use the same amount.
- You can omit olive or artichoke hearts if you prefer the meal without them, simply bulk up on tomatoes or add in more of one or the other.