This Healthy Strawberry Mojito recipe is the perfect refreshing cocktail! Sweetened only with honey and fruit, it’s low in sugar and delicious!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
There is NOTHING I love more than a delish Healthy Strawberry Mojito on a hot summer day (or really any day for that matter, it doesn’t have to be summer!).
Mojitos are without a doubt my favorite cocktail, and when you can make them refined sugar free while still being packed with flavor…I love them even more. (This Lighter Watermelon Mojito is another one of my favorites!)
What makes this drink healthy?
Tips for Healthy Strawberry Mojitos
The key to this recipe is pureeing up strawberries until they’re super smooth, straining out the seeds, and mixing with lots of fresh lime juice, honey and mint for tons of flavor.
(Obviously with a good dose of rum as well!)
It’s refreshing, tastes delicious, and is perfect for sipping on during the summer heat we’ve been having!
Ingredients for Healthy Strawberry Mojitos
To make this recipe we used:
- lime seltzer
- lime juice
- white rum
- mint leaves
Having a blender, citrus juicer, and muddler will also be helpful!
You can find substitutions for all of these ingredients below in the green shaded box.
With these healthy strawberry mojitos, you won’t feel like you’re drinking a boatload of sugar, and there won’t be a hangover (well.. I can’t guarantee that if you have more than 2 or 3… then you’re on your own!)
Substitutions for Strawberry Mojitos:
These mojitos are pretty versatile. Here are a few ways you can customize them!
Alcohol – You can sub white rum for a flavored rum if you’d like
Seltzer – You can use any seltzer or club soda.
I’m not sure what your happy hour plans are this weekend.. but I’m pretty sure they should include these healthy strawberry mojitos.. and if strawberry isn’t your thing.. make these lighter watermelon mojitos!
Other yummy healthy cocktails:
Healthy Strawberry Mojito
- 1 cup strawberries chopped into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup mint leaves packed
- 4 oz white rum
- 2 cups lime seltzer
- 2 cups ice
- extra mint & lime for garnish (optional)
- In a blender combine strawberries, honey and warm water. Blend for 1 minute on high until smooth. Pour strawberry mixture through a strainer or nut milk bag to remove any excess seeds.
- In a cocktail shaker, add lime juice and mint. Muddle mint, crushing it as best you can. Add in strawberry mixture and rum, shaking to combine.
- Fill high ball glasses with ice. Divide strawberry/lime/mint mixture amongst two glasses. Add 1 cup of club soda or seltzer to the mixture + garnish with extra mint + lime.
Leave a Review