This Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail Recipe is the perfect drink to cool off + relax with! Low in sugar, super tasty and the perfect cucumber cocktail!
This post may include affiliate links. Click here to read my policy.
There are few things more refreshing then a Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail during happy hour. A simple drink made with either my Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade (or store bought), cucumbers, mint, and vodka, it’s my favorite way to kick back and relax on the weekends!
It’s a little bit sweet from the honey, and so refreshing from the mint. This Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail is absolutely delicious and so refreshing!
I have a dilemma whenever it comes time to go out for drinks. First off.. I really don’t drink that much to begin with. Unless it’s a weekend and I’m out with friends – I’m not really into drinking.
Occasionally, I’ll have a glass of wine with dinner, but we usually eat dinner after going to the gym, and honestly…Booze after a workout is unappealing to me.
When I do go out for drinks, and peruse the menu… this is often what I see: sugary mix, sugary mix, super sugary mix, more sugar, and some sugar.
Which – if you like sweet drinks, that’s great – go for it. But after years of eating minimal amounts of sugar, my teeth and head hurt just looking at that.
So then, I find myself at the bar ordering ‘vodka soda with a splash of orange juice’. Blah blah blah, could you have a more boring drink order? I don’t even really like vodka sodas, but nothing else that is so sweet is appealing, so that’s what I turn to.
Why we love this cucumber cocktail:
- Low sugar – I use my own Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade to keep this drink low in sugar. You can use store bought lemonade but check those ingredients + look for one that is low sugar!
- Refreshing– the cucumber, lemon, mint combo is so delicious. Perfect for a hot day (or even for a cold night in, really!)
Things we used to make these Cucumber Vodka Cocktails:
Substitutions for Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- Alcohol – You can sub vodka for white rum. You can also use cucumber infused vodka for more flavor!
- Lemonade – You can use store bought lemonade but I prefer to make my own Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade. It’s so delicious and has less sugar than most ones from the store!
Other yummy lighter cocktails:
Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- ½ cup cucumber chopped in small pieces
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 oz vodka
- 2 cups lemonade
- In a pitcher or cocktail shaker muddle together cucumber and mint. Add in vodka + lemonade.
- Shake + serve over ice.
- Alcohol - You can sub vodka for white rum. You can also use cucumber infused vodka for more flavor!
- Lemonade - You can use store bought lemonade but I prefer to make my own Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade. It's so delicious and has less sugar than most ones from the store!