This Cucumber Cocktail with Vodka and lemonade is the best drink to cool off with! Low in sugar & super tasty-the perfect cucumber cocktail! Enjoy a cucumber vodka drink that requires only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links. This post was originally shared in 2018 but has since been updated.
There are few things more refreshing then a Cucumber Vodka Cocktail during happy hour.
A simple drink made with either my Mint Lemonade (or store bought lemonade), cucumbers, mint, and vodka- it’s my favorite way to kick back and relax on the weekends!
It’s a little bit sweet from the honey, and so refreshing from the mint. This cucumber drink with vodka is absolutely delicious and so refreshing!
Why we love this cucumber vodka cocktail:
There is a lot to love about this boneless chicken breast recipe. It’s one of our favorite proteins for a healthy dinner because it’s:
- Low sugar – I use my own Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade to keep this drink low in sugar. You can use store bought lemonade but check those ingredients + look for one that is low sugar.
- Refreshing– the cucumber, lemon, mint combo is so delicious. Perfect for a hot day (or even for a cold night in!)
- Versatile – You can add different alcohols, lemonades or herbs to give it a little twist. We’ve included substitutions below
Most drinks at restaurants and bars are loaded with sugar. But IMO, that’s a hangover in a cup, and just not my thing.
This cucumber cocktail is SO much lighter – and my go to drink of choice.
We like to make out own cocktails at home, but this drink is so simple you could also order it at almost any bar. Let me show you just how easy it is to make!
Ingredients for the best cucumber vodka cocktail:
This cucumber cocktail is made with just 4 simple ingredients!
- mint and ice
Not only does this drink have simple ingredients, it also is easy to make!
How to make this cucumber cocktail:
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle cucumber and mint together.
- Add vodka + lemonade.
- Shake + serve over crushed ice.
To make these cucumber cocktails we used a muddler and a cocktail shaker. If you don’t have those you can use the handle of a serving spoon/spatula or two cups for shaking.
Seriously.. that’s it. Delicious cocktails don’t have to be difficult at all!
Substitutions for Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
Alcohol – You can sub vodka for white rum or gin. You can also use cucumber infused vodka for more flavor! Kettle One Cucumber Vodka is my favorite.
Lemonade – You can use store bought lemonade but I prefer to make my own Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade. It’s so delicious and has less sugar than most ones from the store!
Fruit – Feel free to add in watermelon, strawberries, or any other fruit you think might pair well with this drink
Basil – Basil also pairs very well in this drink. You can use it in place of mint, or use half mint, half basil.
Mocktail – This drink is great as a mocktail as well. Simply omit the vodka.
How to make a cucumber garnish:
We keep our garnishes pretty simple. Thinly sliced cucumbers look so pretty in the glass and on the rim. However, you can make even more extravagant garnishes for your drink if you’d like!
All you need is a sharp peeler. Peel long strips of cucumber and place them in the drink, on a stirrer, or along the bottom of the glass. Here’s a link to a great tutorial!
What to serve with cucumber vodka drinks:
Cucumber vodka drinks are super light and refreshing. We love to serve them with healthier appetizers. Here are some of our favorites:
- Homemade Hummus Recipe
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Pineapple Mango Salsa
- If you want a bright dessert with them, try Healthy Lemon Bars
Cucumber Mint Vodka FAQ
Every cucumber vodka is different but most cucumber vodka is made with fresh cucumbers that are distilled and added to vodka.
Cucumber Vodka tastes just like a cucumber! It has a very light, refreshing taste that is mild and slightly sweet.
Other lighter cocktails:
Kick back and relax with one of these delicious cocktails.
Cucumber Cocktail with Vodka
- ½ cup cucumber chopped in small pieces
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 oz vodka
- 2 cups lemonade
- In a pitcher or cocktail shaker muddle together cucumber and mint.
- Add in vodka + lemonade to the cocktail shaker
- Shake + serve over ice.
- Alcohol – You can sub vodka for white rum. You can also use cucumber infused vodka for more flavor!
- Lemonade – You can use store bought lemonade but I prefer to make my own Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade. It’s so delicious and has less sugar than most ones from the store!
Leave a Review