This Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail Recipe is the perfect drink to cool off + relax with! Low in sugar, super tasty and the perfect cucumber cocktail!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
There are few things more refreshing then a Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail during happy hour.
A simple drink made with either my Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade (or store bought), cucumbers, mint, and vodka, it’s my favorite way to kick back and relax on the weekends!
It’s a little bit sweet from the honey, and so refreshing from the mint. This Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail is absolutely delicious and so refreshing!
I have a dilemma whenever it comes time to go out for drinks. First off.. I really don’t drink that much to begin with. Unless it’s a weekend and I’m out with friends – I’m not really into drinking.
Occasionally, I’ll have a glass of wine with dinner, but we usually eat dinner after going to the gym, and honestly…Booze after a workout is unappealing to me.
When I do go out for drinks, and peruse the menu… this is often what I see: sugary mix, sugary mix, super sugary mix, more sugar, and some sugar.
Which – if you like sweet drinks, that’s great – go for it. But after years of eating minimal amounts of sugar, my teeth and head hurt just looking at that.
So then, I find myself at the bar ordering ‘vodka soda with a splash of orange juice’. Blah blah blah, could you have a more boring drink order? I don’t even really like vodka sodas, but nothing else that is so sweet is appealing, so that’s what I turn to.
How to make this cucumber cocktail:
In a cocktail shaker, muddle cucumber and mint together. Add vodka + lemonade. Shake + serve over crushed ice.
Why we love this cucumber cocktail:
- Low sugar – I use my own Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade to keep this drink low in sugar. You can use store bought lemonade but check those ingredients + look for one that is low sugar!
- Refreshing– the cucumber, lemon, mint combo is so delicious. Perfect for a hot day (or even for a cold night in, really!)
- Versatile – You can add different alcohols, lemonades or herbs to give it a little twist!
Things we used to make these Cucumber Vodka Cocktails:
Substitutions for Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- Alcohol – You can sub vodka for white rum or gin. You can also use cucumber infused vodka for more flavor!
- Lemonade – You can use store bought lemonade but I prefer to make my own Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade. It’s so delicious and has less sugar than most ones from the store!
Other yummy lighter cocktails:
- Healthy Strawberry Mojito
- Healthy Orange Mango Frozen Margaritas
- Kombucha White Wine Spritzer
- Lighter Watermelon Mojitos
Cucumber Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- ½ cup cucumber chopped in small pieces
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 oz vodka
- 2 cups lemonade
- In a pitcher or cocktail shaker muddle together cucumber and mint. Add in vodka + lemonade.
- Shake + serve over ice.
- Alcohol - You can sub vodka for white rum. You can also use cucumber infused vodka for more flavor!
- Lemonade - You can use store bought lemonade but I prefer to make my own Healthy Honey Mint Lemonade. It's so delicious and has less sugar than most ones from the store!