This healthy Sheet Pan Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin Dinner is perfect when you need something quick & yummy! Naturally gluten free & paleo, it’s delicious! This post is sponsored by Sir Kensington’s.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
It is no secret that I LOVE easy sheet pan meals. They are seriously my favorite thing to make for dinner.
(This Apple Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner is one of my favs… but so is this Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thigh Dinner… it’s a tough choice!)
I mean really.. what could be better than putting a few simple ingredients on one single baking sheet, popping it in the oven.. and having a whole meal done in under 30 minutes… right!?
This Sheet Pan Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin Dinner is exactly that kind of meal. It’s made with only a few ingredients, has the perfect mix of protein, veggies + carbs, is done on ONE sheet.. and it tastes ridiculously amazing. (The marinade is DELISH!)
The key to a good sheet pan meal is definitely the marinade. In order to make a good marinade, you need a mix of fat, acidity, a little bit of sweetness, and spices.
This marinade is a mix of olive oil, Sir Kensington’s Spicy Brown Mustard, pure maple syrup, and simple spices like pepper, garlic powder, and salt… but if we’re being real, the star of the show is without a doubt the mustard.
This Sir Kensington’s Spicy Brown Mustard is, and always will be, my FAVORITE mustard. Tyler and I legitimately put it on everything! It is my go to when I need to add a little zip to any pork, chicken, or fish marinade, but I also use it alongside burgers or my Healthy Chicken Tenders.
I love that it’s made with only 7 ingredients and that there are no funky preservatives. I also love that it’s just simply delicious!
Some mustards can be too acidic/vinegary for my taste… and then you have other mustards that are overly sweet… this one is just right and I love cooking with it!
This sheet pan maple mustard pork tenderloin dinner is not only delicious thanks to the marinade, it’s also very simple to make!
You can marinate the pork ahead of time to make dinner time a breeze (and make it even more flavorful!). If you love easy, yummy meals, you’re going to love this recipe as much as I do!
P.S. If you love easy sheet pan dinners, check out these 25 Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners!
Substitutions for this recipe:
Vegetables: You can substitute brussels sprouts in this recipe
Potatoes -You can use cubed sweet potatoes or russet potatoes in this recipe as well.
Sheet Pan Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin Dinner
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Spicy Brown Mustard
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
For the meal:
- 1.5 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 lb baby potatoes halved
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Mix together marinade. Place pork tenderloin and marinade in a ziploc bag or container and allow it to marinate for at least 20 minutes. (It’s great if you can marinate overnight!)
- While pork is marinating, slice potatoes and broccoli. Once pork has marinated, preheat oven to 450 + line a baking sheet.
- Remove pork from the ziploc bag, saving the remaining marinade in the bag. Place pork on to the baking sheet. Toss broccoli in remaining marinade and lay along side pork.
- Toss halved potatoes in 1 tbsp olive oil, sea salt, and pepper and lay alongside broccoli.
- Bake at 450 for 25 minutes, tossing broccoli and potatoes halfway.
- Serve + enjoy!
Leave a Review