This Italian Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner is perfect for busy weeknights or meal prepping. Paleo, whole30, gluten free and delicious – it’s a must try!
Easy sheet pan dinners are really the best meal EVER.
I love them so much I created a whole mini cookbook about them. Click here to download my FREE 5 Paleo Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes Ebook.
There’s really nothing better than tossing all your ingredients together on a pan, baking them, and then having only ONE dish to clean at the end of the meal.
This recipe combines some of my favorite simple Italian seasonings for a ton of flavor (with minimal effort). Here’s what you’ll need to make it…
Ingredients to make Italian Pork Tenderloin:
To make this Italian pork tenderloin sheet pan dinner you’ll need 1 lb of each: mushrooms, asparagus + pork. You’ll also need some fresh garlic, and dried Italian spices like oregano, basil, rosemary and parsley.
The spices are totally what make the dish. They’re so simple – and you probably already have them all in your spice drawer. When you combine them – they make such a delicious combo!
How to make Italian Pork Tenderloin:
This is the best part of this recipe.. how simple it is!!
- Mix together marinade
- Place marinade, pork + veggies in a bag or in a bowl to marinate for at least 20 minutes
- Lay out pork/veggies on baking sheet + cook.
Is it safe to use the same marinade from the pork on the veggies?
I’ve had a few people ask if this is safe to do because you’re technically cross contaminating the veggies with raw pork. If you were cooking the vegetables at a different temperature than the pork, this would be a BIG no.
Since everything is going in the oven at once and cooking for the same time – you’re in the clear! However, if this idea still bothers you, simply divide the marinade/veggies and pork up before adding it on!
It’s definitely not the *prettiest* meal, but it sure does taste good! This recipe is also great for meal prepping too! It’s a lot of veggies/protein per serving, so depending on how much you eat/how hungry you are you probably could divide this into 3 or even 4 servings!
Substituions for this recipe:
- Oil: You can sub olive oil with avocado oil or refined coconut oil for this recipe if you’d like
- Vinegar : You could use a flavored balsamic vinegar like a fig or berry to add more flavor to this recipe.
- Herbs – You could use fresh herbs in this recipe if you’d like. I’d do 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs for every 1/2 teaspoon of dried herbs in the recipe.
- WW Freestyle Note: Olive Oil makes up most of the points in this recipe (6SP out of each serving). Most of the olive oil cooks off when cooking so it is up to you if you want to count it., but if you want to save points you can cut the olive oil in 1/2 (Use 1/8 cup) and save 3SP per serving.
Other healthy sheet pan dinner recipes you’ll love:
- Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thigh Dinner
- Sheet Pan Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin Dinner
- Whole30 Ginger Lime Sheet Pan Chicken
- Paleo Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
Italian Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 lb pork
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 lb mushrooms
- In a bowl, whisk together your marinade.
- Place pork and veggies in large bag or bowl and allow it to sit for at least 20 minutes (1-2 hours is best)
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pork and veggies on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, checking the internal temperature of the pork before taking it out of the oven. It should be at 145.
- Remove from oven and allow the pork to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice pork + enjoy!