This Healthy Peach Cucumber Salsa Recipe is the perfect refreshing summer snack. Low calorie, Whole30 friendly, paleo and gluten free – it’s so delicious! This post is sponsored by The Real Coconut but all opinions are my own.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
There’s nothing better than a fresh fruit salsa. It’s the perfect touch to brighten up meal, salad, or pair with a bag of chips!
Especially when that salsa is a combo of sweet juicy peaches, refreshing cucumber and spicy jalapeño (seriously, it’s a dream combo!)
Fresh fruit salsas are typically expensive in stores – but making them at home is surprisingly easy and cheap to do – let me show you how!
Ingredients for Peach Cucumber Salsa:
There are a few substitutions below in case you don’t have all the ingredients on hand!
However… the most important part about making peach salsa is obviously the chips. What’s the point of a good salsa if you don’t have delicious chips to dig in with?!
I’ve struggled to find a healthier chip that not only tastes good/has great ingredients but can withstand dipping. So many chips crumble the second you try to load them up with something delicious (like salsa!) Example below:
The Real Coconut’s Chips hold up to all of those standards!
Beyond being made with great ingredients and being super sturdy, The Real Coconut is a totally sustainable food source – the coconuts used to make the chips grow without the need for pesticides or irrigation – making this a low waste product that’s great for the Earth! You can read more about it here.
How to make Peach Cucumber Salsa:
Making peach cucumber salsa is pretty easy to do! Chop all ingredients, add to a bowl, and stir together!
That’s ALL you have to do. Chopping everything is the most difficult part (but I use a food processor for the onions to speed it up a bit!)
Tips for making the best Peach Cucumber Salsa
- Make sure to cut in small pieces – You need your produce in small pieces to be able to scoop this up with those yummy chips! Do your best to dice your fruits/veggies in small tiny squares.
- Allow the salsa to sit before serving– This salsa is fine to eat as soon as you make it, but it’s even better if you let it sit for about an hour in the fridge + allow the flavors to meld together!
- Wash your hands thoroughly after making it– Especially after cutting the jalapeño! It seems like a silly thing to note, but you have to be careful when cooking with them!
Substitutions for this peach salsa recipe:
Jalapeño– You can omit the jalapeño to cut back on spice
Cilantro– I know that not everyone loves cilantro – if you’re not a fam, omit it!
WW Note – You can omit olive oil to make this 0 SP per serving
Fruit– If you don’t have peaches on hand, pineapple, mango or every strawberries will go well in this recipe!
Can you use canned peaches? I haven’t tried this recipe with canned peaches but I think it would work. It will not be as fresh and yummy without it!
Avocado: Chopped avocado or cucumber would be delicious in this recipe!
Oil: Avocado or vegetable oil will work in this recipe
Storing Peach Salsa:
How long does this salsa last? I would recommend storing this peach salsa in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. After 3 days, it will not be as fresh and will not taste as good.
Freezing: We do not recommend freezing this salsa.
Canning: We have never canned this peach salsa. We would recommend serving it fresh!
How to Serve Peach Cucumber Salsa:
My favorite way to eat this salsa is simply with a bag of The Real Coconut Chips, but it’s great with other meals like these!
- Tacos – Use my Healthy Taco Seasoning!
- Tequila Lime Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Caribbean Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa – sub with peach salsa
- Healthy Strawberry Mojito – what goes better than mojitos and salsa?!
For more healthy salsa recipes check out this 20 Easy Whole 30 Salsa Recipes Roundup!
Other healthy appetizer recipes
- Pineapple Mango Salsa (Whole Foods Copycat)
- Healthy Bean Dip
- Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Healthy Peach Cucumber Salsa
- 2 cup cucumber diced finely in small squares
- 2 cup peaches diced finely in small squares
- 1 cup onion diced finely in small squares
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño seeds removed, diced finely
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice juice of 2 limes
- The Real Coconut Chips for dipping!
- Finely chop cucumber, onion, peaches and jalapeño
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Enjoy with chips, or serve over grilled chicken/fish for a fun summer twist!
- Jalapeño- You can omit the jalapeño to cut back on spice
- Cilantro- I know that not everyone loves cilantro - if you're not a fam, omit it!
- WW Note - You can omit olive oil to make this 0 SP per serving
- Fruit- If you don't have peaches on hand, pineapple, mango or every strawberries will go well in this recipe!