This Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thigh Dinner is a perfect quick meal! Made with only 10 simple ingredients, it’s absolutely delicious, paleo + whole30. This post is sponsored by Just BARE® Chicken.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
There is seriously nothing better than a quick one pan meal like this Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thigh Dinner!
It requires minimal ingredients and prep time, uses only one dish (less for you to wash!) and is SO tasty. Plus, the lemon and rosemary flavor combo is out of this world!
Before we get started… did you know I have a FREE 7 Day Whole30 Meal Plan? Click here for the details!
If you haven’t realized this by now, we love all things citrus and herbs when it comes to chicken. This Lemon Rosemary Crockpot Chicken is one of our favorites, along with this Ginger Lime Sheet Pan Chicken.
Both are equally delicious and simple to make, but this Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thigh Dinner (and chicken thighs in general) is definitely my new favorite!
If you love healthy sheet pan dinners, check out these 25 Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners!
Obviously I love this dish for being so simple (I mean how can you go wrong with fresh squeezed lemon juice and zest, rosemary, veggies and potatoes) but the real reason I love it is the chicken thighs!
Truthfully, up until recently I never was a fan of chicken thighs. I found them to be a little icky, and always opted for chicken breasts instead. After trying Just BARE®‘s chicken thighs, I can officially say I am converted!
These chicken thighs are seriously SO GOOD. Unlike other chicken thighs I’ve purchased, they aren’t slimy and covered in excess fat. They’re very hearty and have a ton of meat on them!
And when you bake them.. OMG the skin is ridiculously crispy.
And with all of Just BARE’s natural products, you can trace the chicken back to the family farm it was raised on. Plus, the chicken is raised with absolutely no antibiotics ever. You really can taste the difference.
So far we’ve made these Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thighs for dinner 3 times… and each time, they seem to taste better and better.
We love making this on a busy weeknight, and last week we actually doubled it so that we could meal prep for the week ahead! I like to save the bones/any scraps and use them to make my Easy Crockpot Bone Broth.
I know you guys are going to love this easy tasty meal! It’s a staple in our house + I think it will be in your house too!
Things we used to make these sheet pan chicken thighs
- Just BARE Chicken Thighs
- olive oil
- citrus zester + citrus juicer
- garlic powder, onion powder
- pepper + salt
- baking sheet, parchment paper, silpat baking liner
Substitutions for this recipe:
- Herbs – If you don’t like rosemary, you can sub basil or thyme. Either one would be delicious in this dish!
- Meat- If you don’t have chicken thighs, you can use chicken breasts or even chicken tenders
- Veggies – You can sub brussels sprouts with broccoli or butternut squash
- WW Freestyle Note- Points calculated using boneless, skinless thighs. Points calculated counting 1/2 the amount of oil as most of it cooks off because it is a marinade. Save 5SP per serving by skipping the potatoes. Save 6SP per serving by using boneless, skinless chicken breast.
Other healthy sheet pan recipes
- Sheet Pan Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin Dinner
- Paleo Sheet Pan Rosemary Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
- 25 Easy Whole 30 Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes
- Whole30 Ginger Lime Sheet Pan Chicken
- Apple Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner
Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thigh Dinner
- 1.25 lbs Just BARE Chicken Thighs (4 thighs)
- 3 cups brussels sprouts (16 oz bag , halvedd)
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes (10 oz, halved)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees + prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with olive oil.
- In a bowl whisk together marinade. Place marinade and Just BARE chicken thighs in a dish or large ziploc bag to marinate for at least 5 minutes. (You can marinate overnight ahead of time for more flavor)
- While chicken is marinating, cut brussels sprouts + potatoes.
- Place chicken thighs on lined baking sheet, reserving the marinade in the dish.
- Toss brussels sprouts + potatoes in remaining marinade until coated.
- Fill in remainder of sheet pain with brussels sprouts/potatoes until sheet is covered.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. You can broil for 1-2 minutes to make extra crispy!
- If you don't like rosemary, you can sub basil or thyme. Either one would be delicious in this dish!
- If you don't have chicken thighs, you can use chicken breasts or even chicken tenders
- You can sub brussels sprouts with broccoli or butternut squash
- WW Freestyle Note: Points calculated using boneless, skinless thighs. Points calculated counting 1/2 the amount of oil as most of it cooks off because it is a marinade. Save 5SP per serving by skipping the potatoes. Save 6SP per serving by using boneless, skinless chicken breast.