These 5 Healthy Yogurt Parfaits are perfect for meal prepping as a breakfast, snack or even dessert! Made with protein packed yogurt + easily customizable! This post is sponsored by FAGE; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Say hello to your new favorite breakfast: these 5 Healthy Yogurt Parfaits! I’ve been making homemade yogurt parfaits for years and am so excited to share some of my absolute favorite combos with you today!
These parfaits are super quick to toss together, meal prep friendly, and just downright delicious!
With the new year upon us, I know many of you are probably trying to figure out this whole healthy eating thing.. maybe you’re feeling overwhelmed and confused….
Or if you’re a healthy eating veteran.. maybe you’re feeling a little bored and sick of the same recipes?
Either way, no matter where you are in your health journey – these meal prep yogurt parfaits will be able to help you!
It’s the perfect base for these easy parfaits! Now let’s talk about these parfaits for a second.. my favorite would probably be the Tropical Coconut…
But if that’s not your style.. maybe you’re more of a chocolate peanut butter person?
If you’re not a chocolate peanut butter person we probably can’t be friends (kidding…) but maybe you’d be into these Berry Granola Parfaits?? I use frozen berries so that when they thaw a little they add yummy fruit juice to the yogurt!
This Apple Pie parfait is another option.. the crunchy apples and pecans with the creamy yogurt is SO good!!!
And lastly there’s Pumpkin Flax! Which is basically like a healthier version of pumpkin pie in parfait form in case you were wondering.
Ok so clearly you can see ALL of these parfaits are delicious.. but you might be wondering what makes them healthy?
What makes these yogurt parfaits healthy?
- Great quality yogurt– As I mentioned before, FAGE is my favorite brand of yogurt! It has no weird fillers or junk added to it, so you’re starting off these parfaits the best possible way!
- Low Sugar – These parfaits have minimal amounts of sugar, and can be completely refined sugar free if you choose! Some yogurt brands have 30+ grams of sugar in just one small cups (which is MORE than most candy bars have.. crazy.. right?!
- Customize-able– Similar to how you can control the sugar in these parfaits… you can really customize everything! You can choose to do more or less fruit, granola, seeds.. whatever you like!
- Protein Packed– These yogurt parfaits offer about 25g of protein per parfait which is perfect for a filling breakfast or healthy snack!
- Reduces Waste – Not necessarily healthy for you, but for the earth! I like to buy the 35.3 oz FAGE container to reduce my waste. Instead of buying individual cups, you’re only buying one large carton and packaging it on your own.
Substitutions for this healthy yogurt parfaits:
The beauty of these parfaits is that you can get really creative with them! There is no ‘wrong’ way to make a yogurt parfait!
Toppings: You can omit or add more/less nuts and seeds
Dairy Free: Use your favorite dairy free yogurt in these
We also have a recipe for 4 Healthy Yogurt Bowls if you’re looking for other ideas!
How to store these healthy yogurt parfaits:
- You can store these parfaits in glass jars or containers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. I recommend layering the yogurt on the bottom and keeping your toppings on top for best results. Keeping the toppings at the top it will help prevent them from getting soggy.
- Freezing: We wouldn’t recommend freezing these parfaits. They can get soggy and will not taste as good!
5 Healthy Yogurt Parfaits
Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Prepare 5 glass mason jars. Fill each mason jar with 1 cup of FAGE 0% Total Yogurt.
- Add parfait toppings to individual jars. I recommend leaving them on top of the yogurt and stirring together only when ready to eat.
- Cover parfait jars with lids + store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. When ready to enjoy, simply remove from the fridge, stir + enjoy!
- You can store these parfaits in glass jars or containers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. I recommend layering the yogurt on the bottom and keeping your toppings on top for best results. By keeping the toppings at the top it will help prevent them from getting soggy!