Looking for an easy DIY whole30 dressing? I’ve rounded up 10 Whole30 Dressings You Have to Try! All paleo, gluten free, dairy free and easy to make!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
If you’ve ever done a Whole30, or are currently doing one – you know it is difficult to find whole30 dressings! Many store brands of dressings are not compliant, and often have ingredients like sugar or dairy.
Making your own salad dressings is super simple and easy to do. I’ve included some recipes for you below, but wanted to encourage you to try making your own blends too! Here are some tips:
What dressings are Whole30 Approved?
There are a few amazing dressing companies in stores that are Whole30 approved. I’ll link the Whole30 Starter Packs of them below for you.
How to make Whole30 Dressings:
There are a few things to make a good dressing. Here are some of the things you need to make a delicious Whole30 dressing!
- Good Quality Oil – I typically use good quality olive oil or avocado oil in my dressings as a base.
- Acidity – You need some sort of acidity to cut the fattiness of the oils. Citrus juices (lemon, lime, orange) or mustards typically work great, as well as vinegars (balsamic, red wine, etc)
- Spices – Premade spice mixes like these are great, but a teaspoon or two of Italian Seasoning will also work great. Truthfully, you can’t go wrong.. so mixing in a little bit of garlic power and your favorite fresh or dried herbs will also do the trick
Now, here are some easy Whole30 dressings you can try!
Healthy Lemon Basil Vinaigrette is super light and fresh. I love it on a salad with berries and grilled chicken!
Lemon Ginger Turmeric Dressing from Tasting Page is SO yummy. It gets nice and creamy from blending it.
Strawberry Basil Dressing from The Whole Cook is DELISH! We love the sweetness that the berries add. So good with pine nuts and avocado!
Paleo Ranch Dressing from Peas & Crayons is amazing. You can’t go wrong with ranch… ever!
Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing from Joy Filled Eats reminds me of the creamy dressings you get at restaurant. It’s super flavorful and easy to make!
Turmeric Tahini Dressing from Abra’s Kitchen is a yummy way to use up tahini. The tahini makes it super creamy!
Easy Greek Salad Dressing from Flavor the Moments is delicious on a tomato cucumber salad. We’ve also marinated chicken in it!
Which one do you want to try??
Looking for other whole30 meals/inspiration? Check out these posts:
Whole30 Recipe Resources:
- 15 Whole30 Slow cooker Recipes that require only 20 minutes to make!
- 25 Easy Whole 30 Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes
- 20 Easy Whole30 CrockPot Recipes
- 20 Whole30 Breakfast Recipes
- 20 Whole30 Instant Pot Recipes
- 30 Easy Whole30 Chicken Recipes
- 25 Whole30 Soup Recipes You’ll Love!