Looking for an easy DIY whole30 dressing? I’ve rounded up 10 Whole30 Dressings You Have to Try! All paleo, gluten free, dairy free and easy to make!
If you’ve ever done a Whole30, or are currently doing one – you know it is difficult to find whole30 dressings! Many store brands of dressings are not compliant, and often have ingredients like sugar or dairy.
Making your own salad dressings is super simple and easy to do. I’ve included some recipes for you below, but wanted to encourage you to try making your own blends too! Here are some tips:
How to make Whole30 Dressings
- Good Quality Oil – I typically use good quality olive oil or avocado oil in my dressings as a base.
- Acidity – You need some sort of acidity to cut the fattiness of the oils. Citrus juices (lemon, lime, orange) or mustards typically work great, as well as vinegars (balsamic, red wine, etc)
- Spices – Premade spice mixes like these are great, but a teaspoon or two of Italian Seasoning will also work great. Truthfully, you can’t go wrong.. so mixing in a little bit of garlic power and your favorite fresh or dried herbs will also do the trick
Here are some delicious Whole30 dressings you can try!
Chimichurri Sauce from The Rising Spoon
Lemon Ginger Turmeric Dressing from Tasting Page
Vegan Ranch Dressing from The Conscious Dietitian
Strawberry Basil Dressing from The Whole Cook
Paleo Ranch Dressing from Peas & Crayons
Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing from Joy Filled Eats
Apple Cider Vinaigrette from A Clean Bake (make sure to omit honey per directions!) – pull image
Turmeric Tahini Dressing from Abra’s Kitchen
Easy Greek Salad Dressing from Flavor the Moments
Which one do you want to try??
Looking for other whole30 meals/inspiration? Check out these posts:
Whole30 Recipe Resources:
- 15 Whole30 Slow cooker Recipes that require only 20 minutes to make!
- 25 Easy Whole 30 Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes
- 20 Easy Whole30 CrockPot Recipes
- 20 Whole30 Breakfast Recipes
- 20 Whole30 Instant Pot Recipes
- 30 Easy Whole30 Chicken Recipes