These Whole30 Instant Pot Recipes are perfect for dinner tonight. Naturally paleo and so yummy, your instant pot will make Whole30 even easier!
This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy. This post was originally shared in Jan of 2019 but has since been updated.
If you’ve done a Whole30 before – you know that you cook… ALOT. And spend a ton of time in the kitchen.
Using your instant pot can definitely help save you time (and energy) when it comes to meals!
Did you know I have a FREE 7 Day Whole30 Meal Plan? Click here for your copy!
Whole30 Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Instant Pot Shredded Chicken – this is a staple in our house, we have it almost once a week. You can use it in tacos, on salads.. really anything!
Lemon Garlic Chicken Dinner – Potatoes, green beans and chicken cook together for the perfect one pot meal!
Instant Pot Chicken Tinga is loaded with flavor – this is one of those Whole30 meals that doesn’t ‘feel’ like it’s Whole30.
Instant Pot Butter Chicken is so flavorful when served over cauliflower rice!
Instant Pot Greek Chicken recipe is an easy and healthy dinner for a busy weeknight.
Whole30 Instant Pot Soup Recipes
I mean, what’s better than cozy, delicious soup? These Whole30 Pressure Cooker Soup Recipes are perfect for a chilly night (or really any time!)
Buffalo Chicken Soup is one of those ‘OMG I can’t believe this is Whole30 meals!’. I like to drizzle a little bit of ranch on top.
Sweet Potato Soup Recipe is a must try. We love it with a salad or grilled chicken. It’s creamy, sweet and so rich!
Whole30 Chicken Soup is a delicious, easy, keto meal. Easily made in the instant pot or slow cooker – it’s a cozy, yummy dinner everyone will love!
Lemon Chicken Soup Is my go to soup when I’m not feeling well or I just want something light, but tasty.
Chicken Pot Pie Soup is probably our #1 Whole30 recipe. SO creamy and delicious from a secret ingredient that might surprise you.
Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup is a must make! Skip the corn to keep it Whole30 friendly.
Butternut Squash Soup is one of our favorite cozy meals. It’s creamy, sweet and delicious!
Healthy Potato Soup Is so creamy you’ll have a hard time believing it is dairy free. We like to load it up with bacon and chives for toppings!
Instant Pot Thai Shrimp Soup looks amazing! We love anything Thai inspired!
Whole30 Instant Pot Beef Recipes
These Whole30 Instant Pot Beef Recipes all look SO yummy. Which one would you try?
Instant Pot Beef Lettuce Wraps are a delicious way to have a light, low carb meal on Whole30!
Instant Pot Beef Beef and Mushroom Gravy is perfect for whenever you’re craving comfort and simplicity.
Whole30 Instant Pot Turkey Recipes
Smoky Chipotle Turkey & Sweet Potato Chili – Chili’s are one of our favorite meals to make on Whole30!
Whole30 Instant Pot Pork Recipes
I’ve found that it can be difficult to cook pork in the instant pot because it can be tough, but these recipes look delicious and super tender.
Why we love our instant pot:
- one pot = less dishes – I mean.. need we say more? the less dishes the better
- time saver– Instant Pot recipes are usually quick, so they’re perfect for busy nights or days when you forgot to prep something and need dinner in a pinch!
- great for meal prep– When I meal prep, I wind up using every appliance in the kitchen. I have the crockpot, oven, and stovetop going. If I can use my instant pot too – I’m all over it!
What is the best instant pot?
Here is a link to the instant pot I have! I’ve had it for almost a years and it has been great. It definitely is a big piece of kitchen gear. We make most of these Healthy Dinner Recipes in our instant pot.
If you need more ideas that aren’t necessarily Whole30, check out these Healthy Instant Pot Recipes!
We also have an entire post all about Cheap Healthy Meals!
Whole30 Shopping Lists:
- Whole30 Target Shopping List
- Whole30 ALDI Shopping List
- Whole 30 Trader Joe’s Shopping List
- Whole30 Costco Shopping List
- Whole 30 Gift Guide
Whole30 Instant Pot Chicken Stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in cubes
- 1 cup onion chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- ¾ cups celery chopped finely
- 1.5 cups russet potatoes cut in ½ inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1.5 cups chicken broth low or no salt
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Cut chicken and veggies.
- Set instant pot to sauté, 10 minutes. Add olive oil to the pot. Sear the chicken for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned on all sides. (Doesn’t have to be cooked through, just a little cooked).
- Add onions, garlic, celery and carrots. Sauté for 4-5 minutes until fragrant and slightly translucent.
- Add all ingredients except frozen peas. Cover instant pot and set to Sealing, Manual Pressure for 12 minutes. It will take the pot about 5-7 minutes to come to pressure.
- Once finished cooking, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes and then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Discard bay leaf, stir in frozen peas and enjoy!