These 20 Whole30 Instant Pot Recipes are perfect for dinner tonight. Naturally paleo and so yummy, your instant pot will make Whole30 even easier!
This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy. This post was originally shared in Jan of 2019 but has sine been updated.
If you’ve done a Whole30 before – you know that you cook… ALOT. And spend a ton of time in the kitchen. Using your instant pot can definitely help save you time (and energy) when it comes to meals!
Before we get started… did you know I have a FREE 7 Day Whole30 Meal Plan? Click here for the details!
Why we love our instant pot:
- one pot = less dishes – I mean.. need we say more? the less dishes the better
- time saver– Instant Pot recipes are usually quick, so they’re perfect for busy nights or days when you forgot to prep something and need dinner in a pinch!
- great for meal prep– When I meal prep, I wind up using every appliance in the kitchen. I have the crockpot, oven, and stovetop going. If I can use my instant pot too – I’m all over it!
What is the best instant pot?
Here is a link to the instant pot I have! I’ve had it for almost a years and it has been great. It definitely is a big piece of kitchen gear, so if you’re short on storage or want something smaller, this mini instant pot might be for you.
Whole30 Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Easy Instant Pot Shredded Chicken – this is a staple in our house, we have it almost once a week. You can use it in tacos, on salads.. really anything!
Instant Pot Whole Chicken from Recipes from a Pantry
Instant Pot Chicken Tinga from Tessa the Domestic Diva
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Meatballs from Eat the Gains
Instant Pot Orange Chicken from Sustainable Cooks
Instant Pot Butter Chicken from I Heart Umami
Green Chili Chicken Chowder from All the Nourishing Things
Whole30 Instant Pot Soup Recipes
I mean, what’s better than cozy, delicious soup? These Whole30 Pressure Cooker Soup Recipes are perfect for a chilly night!
Instant Pot Thai Shrimp Soup from Beauty and the Foodie
Instant Pot Creamy Curry Cauliflower Butternut Squash Soup from Eat The Gains
Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup from Recipes from a Pantry
Low Carb Vegetable Soup from Low Carb Yum
Whole30 Instant Pot Beef Recipes
These Whole30 Instant Pot Beef/Pork Recipes all look SO yummy. Which one would you try?
Instant Pot Pot Roast from Recipes from a Pantry
Instant Pot Tender Short Ribs from Raia’s Recipes
Instant Pot Beef Lettuce Wraps from Berry & Maple
Instant Pot Beef Stew from All the Nourishing Things
Whole30 Instant Pot Pork Recipes
I’ve found that it can be difficult to cook pork in the instant pot because it can be tough, but these recipes look delicious and super tender.
Instant Pot Pork Carnitas from Tessa the Domestic Diva
Low Carb Jambalaya from This Old Gal
Whole30 Instant Pot Turkey Recipes
Smoky Chipotle Turkey & Sweet Potato Chili from Peas & Crayons
Instant Pot Turkey Breast from Clean Eating Kitchen
Looking for other whole30 meals/inspiration? Check out these posts:
Whole30 Recipe Resources:
- 15 Whole30 Slow cooker Recipes that require only 20 minutes to make!
- 25 Easy Whole 30 Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes
- 20 Whole30 Breakfast Recipes
- 30 Easy Whole30 Chicken Recipes
- 20 Easy Whole30 CrockPot Recipes
- 10 Whole30 Dressings You Have to Try
- 25 Whole30 Soup Recipes You’ll Love!
Whole30 Shopping Lists:
- Best Whole30 Target Shopping List
- The Best Whole30 ALDI Shopping List
- The Best Whole 30 Trader Joe’s Shopping List
- The Best Whole30 Costco Shopping List
- Whole 30 Gift Guide