This Kombucha White Wine Spritzer is a delicious, lighter drink! Made with collagen, kombucha and white wine – it’s easily customizable and simple to make! Perfect for serving at happy hour. This post is sponsored by Vital Proteins.
This post may include affiliate links. Click here to read my policy.
Let me introduce you to your new favorite cocktail: Kombucha White Wine Spritzer. This Kombucha White Wine Spritzer is one of my favorite easy cocktails to throw together for happy hour. Made with only a few ingredients like kombucha, wine, and optional frozen fruit – it’s so simple to make and super refreshing!
It’s often difficult to find alcoholic drinks that aren’t loaded with sugar. The more sugary your drinks, the more likely you’re going to have a hangover… and plus, who wants to feel like they’re eating dessert when they’re out for happy hour? Not me. That’s why I created this Kombucha White Wine Spritzer.
You can obviously make this drink with just kombucha and white wine, but I decided to add some of my Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen to it to make it an even ‘healthier’ cocktail 🙂 Their regular collagen peptides don’t have any flavor to them, but this Tropical Hibiscus one has a delicious light + fruity taste. It was perfect stirred into our cocktails!
We loved the addition of collagen in the drinks not only because of the flavor it added, but for the nutrients it adds as well! I have a whole post on 6 Reasons Why I Use Collagen if you’re curious about learning just what collagen does and why it’s so awesome for you!
Substitutions for this recipe:
- Can you make this recipe without collagen? Yes, you can make this recipe without the collagen if you’d like – but we prefer it with it. You can omit the collagen or sub in one tablespoon of low sugar juice.
- Wine: You can use any light chilled wine. Rose, prosecco or pinot grigio will all work.
What kombucha is best for this recipe?
I like Humm Kombucha the best, but you can use whatever your favorite brand/flavor is. I usually opt for berry flavors in my Kombucha White Wine Spritzers, but any flavor will be yummy! This would be really delicious with a mango flavor!
Things we used for this recipe:
Kombucha White Wine Spritzer
- 1 tablespoon Vital Proteins Hibiscus Beauty Water Collagen
- 1 cup kombucha
- 1 cup white wine i like pinot grigio
- handful of crushed ice
- Lime for garnish
- Optional: Few pieces of frozen fruit
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together hibiscus collagen and kombucha (you don’t want to use a cocktail shaker because the kombucha and collagen will get too frothy!)
- Fill two wine glasses with crushed ice and optional frozen fruit of your choice. Divide Kombucha/collagen mixture evenly across both. Top with with whine. Stir + garnish. Enjoy!
Looking for other healthy cocktail recipes? Check these out: