Healthy Pumpkin Protein Pancakes are an easy, gluten free breakfast. Made with only 10 basic ingredients, these pancakes are great for meal prepping! This post is sponsored by NOW Foods.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
These pumpkin protein pancakes are seriously the BEST fall breakfast (Although I won’t judge you if you want to make them year round).
They’re made with only 10 simple ingredients, are packed with fall flavor (hello pumpkin and cinnamon!), are loaded with protein, and are just overall a delicious breakfast anyone will enjoy!
These protein pancakes are a recipe that I’ve been making for years. I make them with NOW Foods egg white protein powder which is my favorite protein powder.
It has pretty much no taste, so I love adding it to smoothies for extra protein.
Up until recently, that was my favorite protein powder. Now, this Creamy Vanilla Egg White Protein Powder is becoming my favorite! This protein powder has only five ingredients (still very minimal when compared to other protein powders!).
I can drink this protein powder with just almond milk and enjoy it, but I love it in baked goods!
I’m pretty sure it’s all thanks to the protein powder. They’re moist from the pumpkin, perfectly sweet with just a bit of maple syrup, and are hearty enough from the protein to keep you full all morning! I think you’ll love them!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
To make these Pumpkin Protein Pancakes, you’ll need: old fashioned oats, NOW® Sports Creamy Vanilla Egg White Protein Powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger, pumpkin puree, almond milk, maple syrup
You probably already have all of these ingredients on hand… so get cookin’!
How to make Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
To make pumpkin protein pancakes, gather all your ingredients. Before doing anything – grind oats until they’re a flour-like consistency. Add all ingredients into blender and pulse until smooth.
Heat a greased pan or griddle and drop batter by 1/4 cup increments. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, flip + cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
That’s seriously it! So simple. You’re going to LOVE these!
Substitutions for Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
Milk – you can use any type of milk you like, dairy or other non-dairy milks will work
WW Freestyle note: Save 6SP per serving by using sugar free maple syrup.
Other yummy pumpkin recipes:
- Healthy Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
- Pumpkin Slow Cooker Steel Cut Oats
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Paleo Crockpot Pumpkin Chicken Chili
- 30 Healthy Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats gluten free if necessary
- 1/2 cup NOW® Sports Creamy Vanilla Egg White Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Optional Toppings: maple syrup, pecans, nut butter, jam
- Pulse oats in blender to form a flour like consistency. Add in protein powder, baking powder, and spices. Pulse to combine.
- Add in pumpkin puree, milk, and maple syrup. Blend until combined.
- Heat a greased griddle or pan to medium/high heat. Pour pancake batter in ¼ cup increments into the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, flip + cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup, pecans, or nut butter of choice!
- Milk - you can use any type of milk you like, dairy or other non-dairy milks will work
- Sweeteners- You can use honey or agave nectar instead of maple syrup.
- WW Freestyle note: Save 6SP per serving by using sugar free maple syrup.