Healthy Pumpkin Protein Pancakes are an easy, gluten free breakfast. Made with only 10 basic ingredients, these pancakes are great for meal prepping! This post is sponsored by NOW Foods.
This post may include affiliate links. Click here to read my policy.
I’m SO excited to be sharing this Healthy Pumpkin Protein Pancakes recipe with you. These protein pancakes are seriously the BEST fall breakfast (Although I won’t judge you if you want to make them year round).
They’re made with only 10 simple ingredients, are packed with fall flavor (hello pumpkin and cinnamon!), are loaded with protein, and are just overall a delicious breakfast anyone will enjoy!
These protein pancakes are a recipe that I’ve been making for years but haven’t shared until now. As you’ve probably noticed, we have a long term partnership with NOW Foods.
I absolutely LOVE their products and use them ALL the time when I’m cooking. When I was chatting with them about what product I should feature in this sponsored post we were collaborating on, I knew I wanted to feature their egg white protein powder.
It’s awesome if you are someone that doesn’t like the earthy taste of vegan protein powders, but also can’t enjoy whey protein. (that would be me!!) It’s also great if you don’t want any added sweeteners or flavors.
It has pretty much no taste, so I love adding it to smoothies for extra protein.
Up until recently, that was my favorite protein powder. Now, this Creamy Vanilla Egg White Protein Powder is becoming my favorite! This protein powder has only five ingredients (still very minimal when compared to other protein powders!).
It is sweetened with stevia, which I thought I wouldn’t like – but honestly, you can’t taste it. I personally really dislike the taste of stevia – but NOW® has a special blend of stevia called BetterStevia® that is specially formulated simply to taste better than other sweeteners!
I can drink this protein powder with just almond milk and enjoy it, but I love it in baked goods!
Sometimes when you bake with protein, things can get funky. I’ve had pancakes come out paper thin, or rock hard… but these Pumpkin Protein Pancakes come out SO fluffy and perfect.
I’m pretty sure it’s all thanks to the protein powder. They’re moist from the pumpkin, perfectly sweet with just a bit of maple syrup, and are hearty enough from the protein to keep you full all morning! I think you’ll love them!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- old fashioned oats
- NOW® Sports Creamy Vanilla Egg White Protein Powder
- baking powder + baking soda
- cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger
- pumpkin puree
- almond milk
- maple syrup
Other high protein breakfast recipes:
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats gluten free if necessary
- 1/2 cup NOW® Sports Creamy Vanilla Egg White Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Optional Toppings: maple syrup, pecans, nut butter, jam
- Pulse oats in blender to form a flour like consistency. Add in protein powder, baking powder, and spices. Pulse to combine.
- Add in pumpkin puree, milk, and maple syrup. Blend until combined.
- Heat a greased griddle or pan to medium/high heat. Pour pancake batter in ¼ cup increments into the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, flip + cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup, pecans, or nut butter of choice!