The best easy Veggie Dip that is healthy and done in under 5 minutes! This greek yogurt dip is perfect for snacking on or serving at a party.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and about affiliate links.
It’s no secret we love healthier appetizers/dip around here. Buffalo Chicken Dip, Taco Dip, Onion Dip, and Crockpot Chicken Wings are just a few of our favorites.
This veggie dip has quickly become a favorite because it just couldn’t be easier to make. It takes only 5 minutes to put together and it’s as simple to make as mixing greek yogurt with some spices!
Healthy Veggie Dip Recipe
This dip is perfect for a party, any holiday get-together, or even just as a healthy snack.
You’ll be amazed at the flavor in this quick and easy veggie dip!
What makes Yogurt Dip for Veggies healthy?
There are so many reasons we love this dip! Here are some of the things that make it healthier than others:
- low calorie – there are just over 30 calories in ¼ cup of this dip because the only ingredients are nonfat greek yogurt and spices
- low fat compared to ranch/cream cheese based dips – the main base of this dip is nonfat greek yogurt which makes it a lower fat snack option
- high protein – nonfat greek yogurt is much higher in protein than the base of other dips like sour cream or cream cheese. There are 5g of protein in ¼ cup of this dip.
Healthy Vegetable Dip Ingredients
To make this greek yogurt dip you’ll need:
You can find substitutions for all of these ingredients below in the green shaded substitutions box.
Is it better to use fresh herbs or dried herbs in the dip?
We like to use dried herbs in this dip because we always have them on hand. You can substitute fresh herbs in this recipe and it will taste just as good! Use double the amount of fresh herbs that you would dried herbs.
How to make this Greek Yogurt Vegetable Dip Recipe
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix together until combined.
Serve with veggies of your choice and enjoy this delicious snack/appetizer!
SUBSTITUTIONS FOR VEGGIE DIP
Yogurt: I have not tried this recipe with anything but nonfat Greek yogurt. I think that non dairy yogurt would work but can’t be sure without trying it.
Herbs: You can substitute fresh herbs in this recipe. Use double the amount of fresh herbs that you would dried herbs.
Best Veggies for Dipping
Pretty much any veggie goes well with dip but here are some of our favorites:
- snack peppers/bell peppers
- cherry tomatoes
- really anything you can think of!
How to Store Veggie Dip
Storing: This veggie dip will store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. We recommend pressing saran wrap on top of it to create a seal so it doesn’t get a film on top of it
Freezing: You can’t freeze this vegetable dip. Yogurt does not freeze well and can separate.
Make ahead: You can make this veggie dip ahead of time if you’re bring it to a party. It will hold up just fine in the refrigerator.
Other Snacks to eat with this Keto Veggie Dip
You can dip all kinds of things in this keto veggie dip. Here are some of our favorite things:
- pita chips/bagel chips
Other healthy dip recipes:
If you’re looking for other healthy dip recipes, check these out:
- 1 cup non fat greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- In a bowl combine all ingredients.
- Mix together until combined & serve with vegetables of choice.
Leave a Review