Chili Chicken Meatballs are a delicious, low carb dinner. Packed with protein, paleo / Whole30 friendly and great for meal prepping – you have to try them!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
I’m not gonna lie. I didn’t think chicken meatballs could be THIS good. Sometimes when you cook with ground chicken it can be dry and bland.
But these Chili Chicken Meatballs are ANYTHING but that. Moist, flavorful and super easy to make – they’re one of my new favorite meals to whip up!
Although.. they’re great for more than just a meal. You can serve them as an appetizer.. as a snack.. they’re great no matter what and even better if you serve them with Healthy Cilantro Lime Sauce!
These meatballs are also AMAZING for meal prepping!
They stay so well in the fridge, and when you pair them with our crispy potatoes and some veggies.. SO GOOD.
Ingredients for Chili Chicken Meatballs:
How to make healthy chicken meatballs:
Making chili chicken meatballs is super easy. Simply mix all ingredients together, roll into balls, and bake!
How to serve chicken meatballs:
- Straight up – Theses are great as is! You can totally eat them plain. They’d even make a fun appetizer
- With sauce – This Cilantro Lime Sauce is perfect for dipping these in!
- Over a salad – I love these over a spinach salad with dressing!
- With sides – These are great for meal prepping and serving alongside crispy potatoes or your other favorite roasted veggies.
The other thing that we LOVE about these meatballs is that they’re paleo and whole30 friendly! Which means they’re dairy free, gluten free, and sugar free!
How to store chicken meatballs:
You can store these chicken meatballs in the fridge for up to 4 days. These meatballs also freeze perfectly! Pop the in a reusable bag and defrost as needed
Substitutions for this recipe:
- Almond Flour – Almond flour and almond meal are the same thing. If you need to make these meatballs nut free you can sub the nut flour with whole wheat breadcrumbs but they will not be whole30/paleo
- Chicken – I used 99% fat free ground chicken in this recipe, you can also use 93/7 if you prefer.
- Cilantro– If you don’t like cilantro – just skip it! These are delicious with or without it
Other healthy chicken recipes:
- Apple Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- Healthy Orange Chicken
- Greek Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
- Lemon Chicken Soup
Chili Chicken Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees+ prepare a parchment lined baking sheet
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredient to form batter.
- Roll meatballs into 1 ½ inch balls.
- Place on a lined baking sheet (they can be pretty close together because they don’t spread!)
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
Pin it for later: