Healthy Buffalo Turkey Meatballs are a delicious, easy weeknight dinner. Easily made paleo and whole30, they’re perfect over a salad or on rice!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Who doesn’t love buffalo sauce? It’s literally delicious on eeeeeverything. Pizza? Yup. Chicken? Sure. Meatballs? Amazing.
I can honestly say that I have never put it on something + not enjoyed it. I’m guessing you’re probably thinking the same thing.
I’m not sure what they put in Frank’s Red Hot but man is it delicious! We kinda live by the ‘Put that **** on everything’ tagline that they have. I’m really not a spicy- food loving person, but for some reason I can’t get enough of buffalo sauce. Which is why we love these buffalo turkey meatballs, and I think you will to.
Why you’ll LOVE these healthy buffalo turkey meatballs:
- DELICIOUS- They just taste really, really good, ok?
- Easy to make– 10 ingredients and only 30 minutes to make
- Easily Customizable – I included a whole list of substitutions for you on how to make these meatballs!
- Keto/Gluten free and easily made paleo/whole30
- Protein / veggie packed – These healthy meatballs are loaded with protein, and have hidden veggies in them!
See… lots of veggies! (Promise you can’t even taste them!)
Ingredients for buffalo turkey meatballs:
How to make buffalo turkey meatballs:
Buffalo turkey meatballs are SUPER simple to make. Simply chop your veggies (I actually just give mine a quick whirl in this food processor -only $14!). Stir all ingredients together, roll into balls, bake and enjoy!
I love recipes like this because they really are SO simple – any one can do this regardless of their cooking skills!
Substitutions for this buffalo turkey meatballs recipe:
These meatballs are super versatile – you can change up a lot about them + they will still be delicious!
- Turkey – You can sub ground turkey for ground chicken and ground beef
- Veggies – If you don’t like celery, carrots, or spinach – simply omit
- Whole30/Paleo – To make paleo/whole30 simply omit blue cheese and the yogurt sauce
- Coconut Flour – If you aren’t gluten free/strict paleo Whole30 you can use whole wheat breadcrumbs instead of coconut flour
How to serve buffalo turkey meatballs:
I like mine over a salad with the greek yogurt sauce included in the recipe – but here are some other ideas
- Over rice – I like to make rice in my instant pot using this recipe
- Over greens
- With roasted veggies- They’re good with these garlic rosemary brussels sprouts and Sheet Pan Crispy Roasted Potatoes!
- As an appetizer – I’ve brought these to parties with a big bowl of dipping sauce and they’re always a hit!
No matter how you enjoy them, these buffalo turkey meatballs are a yummy meal anyone will like! They’re great for meal prepping, serving at a party, or just having in the fridge for a quick snack!
Other healthy buffalo recipes:
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Boats
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Healthy Buffalo Turkey Meatballs
Optional: rice, cauliflower rice or spinach for serving
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 and prepare a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Chop all vegetables. In a large bowl combine all ingredients. (You can mix by hand or in a stand mixer on low.
- Roll into 1.5 inch balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes, allow to cool + enjoy!
- For the optional greek yogurt sauce just stir together.
- Turkey - You can sub ground turkey for ground chicken and ground beef
- Veggies - If you don't like celery, carrots, or spinach - simply omit
- Whole30/Paleo - To make paleo/whole30 simply omit blue cheese and the yogurt sauce
- Coconut Flour - If you aren't gluten free/strict paleo Whole30 you can use whole wheat breadcrumbs instead of coconut flour