An Easy Taco Salad Dressing Recipe that’s delicious and secretly healthy! This dressing for taco salad is made with only a few ingredients!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and about affiliate links.
This Creamy Taco Dressing has been our favorite for any Taco Salad or even over tacos! Plus it only takes 6 ingredients and 5 minutes to make.
For more of our favorite salad dressings, check out these Homemade Salad Dressings.
Why you’ll love this Creamy Salsa Dressing:
There is a lot to love about this recipe. It’s one of our favorite dressings because it’s:
- Versatile: Not only does this dressing taste amazing on tacos, but it also works perfectly as a delicious dip or salad dressing. We also love to use it as a creamy marinate, the possibilities are endless!
- Simple Ingredients: Unlike traditional store-bought dressings, this taco dressing only contains whole ingredients that you can pronounce!
- Simple to make: This recipe is so simple and takes less than 5 minutes to make.
Taco Salad Dressing Ingredients
Here’s what you need for this creamy dressing:
You can find substitutions for all of these ingredients below in the green shaded box.
How to make Taco Salad Dressing
- Blend the dressing ingredients in a food processor or small blender until smooth.
- Add to your favorite tacos or taco salad!
Taco Dressing Substitutions and Additions
Salsa: You can use any salsa with this recipe but we like red salsa!
Yogurt: You can use nonfat Greek yogurt or full fat Greek Yogurt – either one is delicious!
How to serve the Best Taco Salad Dressing
- On top of your favorite dinner, we love it on Stuffed Taco Bell Peppers
- To finish off our healthy Taco Salad Recipe (Gluten Free, Keto, Low Carb)
- As an easy dip with our favorite veggies or corn chips
- On a Southwest Salad
You can also stir this dressing in to our Healthy Chicken Salad to make a taco chicken salad!
Taco Dressing FAQs
Flavor! The more spices and herbs, the better your salad dressing will be
Taco salad includes lettuce as a base and is served cold. Nachos are usually served warm with melted cheese over tortilla chips.
How to store Creamy Salsa Dressing
Storing: This will last in the refrigerator for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
Freezing: You can’t freeze this dressing.
Other healthy Mexican Inspired recipes:
Looking for another easy Mexican inspired recipes? Check out these healthy recipes. Click here to grab our free healthy 30-minute dinner cookbook.