Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Bowls are gluten free, low carb, & absolutely delicious! Done in under 15 minutes – they’re perfect for a simple healthy breakfast! This post is sponsored by my friends at Jones Dairy Farm but all opinions are my own.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Are you guys ready for the easiest (and tastiest!) breakfast meal prep ever?? Get excited because these easy breakfast meal prep bowls are going to make your mornings so much better!
I used to be the kind of person who would skip breakfast. I’d claimed to be ‘too busy’ for making breakfast and would simply drink a coffee. By about 10AM I’d be STARVING.
Thankfully, over the years – I’ve gotten smarter. I now know that breakfast is super important, and have realized that you don’t have to create a super elaborate meal to have a healthy breakfast. Sometimes the simplest things can be the base for a perfect meal!
One of my favorite things to have for my breakfast are these Jones Dairy Farm Golden Brown Chicken Sausages! The patties are delicious on their own, and also awesome for making easy breakfast sandwiches. (you could totally swap out the burger on these sliders for a fun breakfast!)
I also love pairing them with scrambled eggs or along side my favorite quiche.
I love that they’re pre-cooked so all you have to do is warm them up in a pan (or microwave!) and that they’re gluten free! They’re seriously a lifesaver for people who have busy mornings. And they go amazingly in these easy meal prep bowls.
I get mine at my Stop & Shop but you can use the Jones product locator to see where they’re sold near you.
Even though I never miss out on breakfast these days, I still don’t like to eat a ton in the morning (it’s just my personal preference!) I usually eat a smaller meal that is high in protein to help keep me full until lunch.
These breakfast bowls have 22 grams of protein in one bowl, and couldn’t be easier to make – I think you’re gonna love them! Here’s how to make them:
How to make easy breakfast meal prep bowls:
Making breakfast meal prep bowls is super easy.
- Slice your veggies
- Hard boil your eggs
- Cook your sausage.
Assemble your bowls and you’ll be good to go!
I love the mix of veggies/eggs/sausage, but if any of those are not your thing – I’ve come up with a few substitutions.
Substitutions for this breakfast meal prep bowl recipe:
Eggs- If you prefer soft boiled eggs, follow this tutorial! If you want to skip the eggs as a whole, I recommend doubling up on the sausage and veggies!
Meat – Jones has so many varieties of sausage. If you want to make these paleo/whole30 friendly check out their no sugar added sausages. You can also use links instead of patties.
Veggies– We love any kind of veggies in these bowls. Sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, or even lettuce/spring mix will go great in these bowls!
Spice it up– I like to add hot sauce or fresh salsa on top of my eggs/veggies – it’s delicious!
WW Freestyle Note: The only points in this recipe are from the chicken sausage
How to store breakfast meal prep bowls:
These meal prep containers are my favorite. We use them every week and they go right in the dishwasher with no problems. You can store these breakfast meal prep bowls for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Other delicious healthy breakfast recipes:
- Whole30 Potato Crust Quiche
- Egg White Oatmeal
- Healthy Banana Protein Muffins
- Easy Avocado Green Smoothie
Easy Breakfast Meal Prep Bowls
- 10 oz Jones Golden Brown All Natural Chicken Sausage Patties.
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups peppers sliced
- 2 cups carrots sliced
- 2 cups celery sliced
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Gently add eggs and cook for 5 minutes.
- While eggs cook, prepare a bowl filled with ice/water for cooling the eggs. Slice vegetables.
- Once eggs have cooked for 5 minutes, gently drain from hot water and immediately place in ice water.
- While eggs cool, heat a lightly greased pan with olive oil to medium heat. Place frozen Jone’s Golden Brown All Natural Chicken Sausage in the pan. Heat for 3 minutes, flip, and heat for an additional 3 minutes until browned.
- Assemble breakfast bowls with 2 eggs, 2 sausage patties, and sliced veggies.
- Store in containers in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Eggs- If you prefer soft boiled eggs, follow this tutorial! If you want to skip the eggs as a whole, I recommend doubling up on the sausage and veggies!
- Meat – Jone’s has so many varieties of sausage. If you want to make these paleo/whole30 friendly check out their no sugar added sausages. You can also use links instead of patties.
- Veggies– We love any kind of veggies in these bowls. Sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, or even lettuce/spring mix will go great in these bowls!
- Spice it up– I like to add hot sauce or fresh salsa on top of my eggs/veggies – it’s delicious!
- WW Freestyle Note: The only points in this recipe are from the chicken sausage