Garlic Parmesan Corn is the best way to cook corn on the cob! Grilled or roasted to perfection, this is the perfect easy side dish! You can make it in the oven or on the grill. It’s so simple to make and delicious!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links. This post was originally shared in 2018 but has since been updated.
Growing up as a kid, corn on the cob was always a staple in our house during the summer. When the months start to get warmer, sweet local corn can be found pretty much everywhere and it’s SO delicious.
As if that wasn’t good enough… we dust it with a little parmesan cheese right as it comes off the grill.
OMG is it good. (and easy!) Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
Ingredients for Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn:
To make this garlic parmesan grilled corn you’ll need:
You can find substitutions for all of these ingredients below in the green shaded substitutions box.
If you’re looking for other grilling recipes – check out these Healthy Grilling Recipes !
How to cook Garlic Parm Corn:
To make this garlic parmesan grilled corn:
- Mix together your garlic, olive oil and spices. Brush the corn with the garlic olive oil mixture until coated.
- Place the corn on the heated grill and cook for 20 minutes. Once the corn comes off the grill, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
Grilled Corn on the Cob in Foil: I prefer to cook corn without foil so that you can get the real flavor of the grill but you can definitely wrap this corn in foil and grill it – it’s totally up to you. The foil will not affect the cooking time.
Baking in the oven: You can bake this corn on the cob in the oven. If you’re going to bake the corn in the oven, I would recommend wrapping it in foil and baking at 425 for 15-25 minutes.
Substitutions for Grilled Corn:
Parmesan: If you are dairy free omit the parmesan cheese
Cooking Method: If you don’t feel like cooking on the grill, you can make this in your air fryer! Check out this Air Fryer Corn on the Cob for instructions.
What to serve with this grilled corn:
This grilled corn is great on it’s own, but really works well as a side to pretty much anything!
- We served it with Healthy Crockpot Pulled Pork and Balsamic Mushrooms
- With Veggie Kebabs
- Flank Steak
- Alongside Garlic Brussels Sprouts and Sheet Pan Crispy Roasted Potatoes
Storing Corn on the Cob:
Storing: You can store this cooked corn on the cob in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
Freezing: We would not recommend freezing cooked grilled corn on the cob. You can take the kernels off the cob and freeze them if you’d like.
Other healthy grilling recipes:
Looking for other grilling recipes? Check out these 40+ Healthy Grilling Recipes. Click here to grab our free healthy grilling cookbook.
Garlic Parmesan Corn
- Prepare corn – remove husks and any excess silk on the corn.
- Brush the corn with the oil/garlic mixture.
- Heat your grill on medium high heat (about 400 degrees). Grill corn for 20 minutes, flipping at the halfway point.
- Once corn has cooked, remove from the grill and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.