Whole30 Unstuffed Pepper Bowls are a hearty, easy meal that will leaving you feeling full! Keto, paleo, and full of flavor. Perfect for a weeknight dinner!
This post may include affiliate links. Click here to read my policy.
Do you love easy dinners that is on the table in under 30 minutes?
What about low carb/Whole30 meals that feel really filling?
What about veggie packed meals that you’d never even know are actually loaded with veggies?
If you said yes to any of those, you need to try these Whole30 Unstuffed Pepper Bowls!
These Whole30 Unstuffed Pepper Bowls are such a simple dinner to make. They’re loaded with flavor and taste amazing. They remind me exactly of the stuffed peppers my mom used to make as a kid, but are much lower in carbs + easier to make!
What makes these Whole30 Unstuffed Pepper Bowls so awesome?
- Paleo/Gluten Free– If you’re not doing a whole30 but still like to eat paleo/gluten free- these are for you!
- Low Carb– If you’re keto or low carb, these bowls are for you! The cauliflower rice is a great lower carb substitute from the rice that is normally in stuffed peppers!
- High Protein – Lots of ground beef = high protein, making this the perfect dinner to help keep you feeling full!
- Veggie Loaded – I used cauliflower rice as the base of these unstuffed pepper bowls, and lots of tomato sauce which amps up the veggie content!
We have an awesome Whole 30 Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Recipe that we love (and many others love too!) I’ve gotten a lot of messages + comments lately about people saying they made them + loved them!
Those are great if you have the time to set everything up in the morning so the crockpot can do the work for the recipe of the day. But when you don’t want to deal with that – these Whole30 Unstuffed Pepper Bowls are the way to go.
It’s really just a matter of sautéing up the ground beef, letting it simmer with some spices + sauce for a few minutes, taking the chill off the cauli-rice and dressing it up a bit… and that’s dinner! I think you’re going to love it
Substitutions for these Whole30 Unstuffed Pepper Bowls:
- Meat– You can use any ground meat in this recipe. Turkey, chicken or beef will work.
- Cheese– If you’re not doing a Whole30 – a sprinkle of parmesan cheese or a dollop of ricotta is delicious on these!
- Rice– If you’re not doing a Whole30 you can sub cauliflower rice with regular rice.
Other delicious Whole30 Dinner Recipes:
- Healthy Crockpot Pulled Pork
- Whole30 Pesto Chicken Zucchini Noodles
- Paleo Turkey Chili
- Healthy Asian Turkey Stir Fry
Whole30 Unstuffed Pepper Bowls
For the Beef:
- In a pan, heat olive oil. Add ground beef to the pan + sauté for 10-15 minutes until browned. Add spices and sauce and sauté for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- While beef and sauce mixture are cooking, in a separate pan - heat olive oil for the cauliflower rice. Add cauliflower rice + herbs, and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Assemble bowls with cauliflower rice + beef mixture. Serve + enjoy!