This Cinnamon Paprika Roasted Delicata Squash Recipe is the perfect fall/winter side dish. It is made with only a few ingredients, vegan, paleo & Whole30 friendly!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and about affiliate links.
I won’t lie – I have a problem with eating vegetables. I wish I just loved them.. but I don’t. If they’re around, I’ll eat them.. but if not.. I just kinda forget because they’re not my favorite thing.
Every year – I make it a goal to eat more veggies. Maybe I’ll conquer it in 2018?
It’s not that veggies are hard to get in your diet.. because this squash takes under a half hour to make. You can keep it in the fridge for about a week, and it pairs perfectly with basically anything. So really… I have no excuses!
I’m off to a good start right now because I made this Cinnamon Paprika Roasted Delicata Squash on Tuesday and have been enjoying it all week! Now to only keep it rolling! If your goal in 2018 is to eat more veggies – then you have to try this recipe!
Delicata squash is only around for a few more months – so make the most of it while you can! This light + sweet squash goes well in basically anything and I think you will love it!
Ingredients for Roasted Delicata Squash
Other healthy squash recipes:
- Butternut Squash Chips
- Greek Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bake
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Paleo Butternut Squash Soup
Cinnamon Paprika Roasted Delicata Squash
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice squash in half length wise. Scoop out fillings and discard. Slice squash in thin strips, approx 1/8 inch thick
- Toss squash slices in a bowl with olive oil, paprika & cinnamon until thoroughly coated
- Place squash on a greased cookie sheet or parchment paper
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until squash is tender when pierced with a fork