Looking for a yummy, healthy summer dinner? Try this easy Caribbean Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa recipe! It’s paleo, gluten free and easy to make! This post is sponsored by Just BARE Chicken.
This post may include affiliate links. Click here to read my policy.
Meet my new favorite summer dinner: Caribbean Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa. Everything about it just says ‘Oh heyyyy, I’m a fun, easy, healthy and delicious dinner you should make!’ From the sweet n’ spicy marinade to the delicious pineapple salsa on top.. it’s just the perfect meal!
When I asked what types of summer recipes you wanted, there was a huge amount of you that wanted easy grilling recipes. Which – I don’t blame you – theres nothing better than hanging out by the grill and eating dinner outside during these hot summer nights. Tyler and I actually love to grill, but I was shocked that I only had two grilling recipes on the site: Honey Poppyseed Grilled Chicken Skewers and Honey Thyme Balsamic Grilled Chicken..Two recipes is definitely not enough, so we have to change that! Naturally, when chatting with Just BARE Chicken about working together, I knew exactly what to make with their amazing chicken!
Now, before we get into the deliciousness that is this Caribbean Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa – let’s just talk about Just BARE’s chicken for a second. I came across this brand in my quest for finding good quality meat near me. While you all know I love to shop in bulk and buy a lot of things from Costco to save $$.. I was starting to really be un-impressed with their chicken quality. The meat was tough, I was cleaning pounds of fat and skin off of it because it was not well cleaned.. and it honestly just didn’t taste good.
I came across Just BARE when shopping at my local Target, and figured it would be worth trying. It was a little more pricey than my usual chicken purchase, but it promises no antibiotics ever, no added hormones, and is American Humane Certified, so it was a good investment in my eyes. I also liked that it was very well cleaned, so I was actually paying for chicken and not for a bunch of fat. When Ty and I first tried the chicken we were SUPER impressed.
It was extremely tender, had really great flavor, and was so easy to cook with because there was virtually no work required in cooking with it. We made my Healthy Chicken Pad Thai with it the first time, and it was infinitely better than when I had made it with other chicken brands! This Caribbean Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa is probably my favorite way of using it in a dish… I think you’ll love it too!
We loved serving this Caribbean Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa over a big salad. It was super light, but packed with flavor which I love! This is a recipe that we will definitely be repeating ALL summer long (and let’s be real.. probably into the winter too because we use our grill year round!)
Things we used for this recipe:
Caribbean Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
- 1 lb Just BARE Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 cup pineapple chopped finely
- ½ cup tomatoes chopped finely
- ¼ cup chopped onion chopped finely
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped finely
- 1 tbsp jalapeno chopped finely
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the marinade. Add marinade and Just BARE chicken breasts to a plastic bag or glass container + allow it to marinate for at least 10 minutes (the longer the better!)
- While chicken is marinating, prepare the salsa. Chop all vegetables/fruit in very small pieces. Stir together in a bowl and set aside
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side over medium-high heat or until internal temp is 165 degrees
- Serve grilled chicken with salsa on top over a salad or alongside roasted veggies + enjoy!
You can get the nutrition facts for this recipe here.