This Avocado Ranch Dressing Recipe is better than any store bought dressing! A healthy avocado dressing that is so delicious and easy to make!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and about affiliate links.
This avocado ranch dressing is amazing on its own, as a sauce or even a dip! It’s best served with our Avocado Ranch Salad but there are tons of other ways to use it!
If you’re looking for a healthy avocado dressing, this is done in minutes and tastes amazing!
why we love this delicious avocado dressing:
who doesn’t love avocados and ranch! this dressing is perfect, and heres a few reasons why we love it so much:
- Better than store bought dressings: This dressing is healthy and only contains ingredients you can pronounce. Store bought dressings contain fillers, and preservatives making them artificial and unhealthy.
- SO versatile: As much as we love this dressing on a salad, you can use it in so many other ways! The possibilities are endless.
- Simple to make: This recipe is so simple and takes less than 5 minutes to make
Ingredients for Avocado Ranch Dressing:
- greek yogurt
- garlic power, onion powder
- dried dill, dried parsley, dried chives
- pepper & salt
- lime juice
You can find substitutions for all of these ingredients below in the green shaded box.
How to Make Creamy Avocado Dressing
SUBSTITUTIONS FOR AVOCADO RANCH DRESSING
Greek Yogurt: You can use any plain yogurt in this recipe as a substitute.
Lime Juice: We recommend using the juice of a fresh lime, store bought lime juice is not as flavorful and won’t taste as fresh!
Lower in fat: Avocados are naturally high in healthy fats. We do not recommend substituting them because this recipe was meant to made with avocados as the key ingredient.
How to Serve Healthy Avocado Dressing
This dressing is goes on pretty much any salad! Here’s a few of our favorites to pair it with:
- Spinach Strawberry Salad
- Would be good on top of this Honey Mustard Chicken Salad instead of the honey mustard dressing
- Corn Tomato Avocado Salad
- Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
- Greek Salad
- on top of Avocado Ranch Salad
How to Store Avocado Ranch Dressing
Storing: This will last in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
Note on separation: Separation may occur when stored in the fridge. Use a spoon to stir together or quickly blend again to reconstruct the dressing.
This dressing may brown overtime. This is because avocados oxidate as they’re exposed to air. This dressing is fine to eat even if the color changes slightly.
Other healthy salad dressing recipes:
Here are some of our favorite salad dressing recipes. For more ideas checkout these Healthy Salad Dressing Recipes for weight loss!