The Best Strawberry Overnight Oats Recipe! These strawberry yogurt overnight oats are healthy and delicious – great for meal prep!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and about affiliate links.
If you find yourself rushing in the morning and just grabbing a granola bar for breakfast, I’m about to blow you away with the easiest, on-the-go breakfast that is healthy and delicious!
Overnight oats are such a favorite for us and are perfect for meal prep because they only take about 5 minutes to put together and are so versatile.
These strawberry overnight oats only have 6 healthy ingredients (like greek yogurt and fresh berries) and requires only 5 minutes of prep the night before for a delicious and filling breakfast!
why we love Strawberry Overnight Oats
There is a lot to love about this overnight strawberry oatmeal recipe. It’s one of our favorite quick breakfast recipes because it’s:
- Meal Prep Friendly – These strawberry oats are great for meal prepping because they only take a few minutes the night before a busy morning to put together. They also last for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Super Easy to Make – Shake up the ingredients and add your toppings in the morning. That’s it!
- High Protein & Delicious– These oats have 12g of protein to help you stay full throughout the day!
Ingredients for Overnight Strawberry Oatmeal
To make these strawberry overnight oats you’ll need:
- old fashioned rolled oats
- nonfat greek yogurt
- almond milk
- maple syrup, chia seeds (optional)
You can find substitutions for all of these ingredients below in the green shaded box.
How to Make Strawberry Yogurt Overnight Oats
- Combine all ingredients, cover + shake vigorously to combine or stir thoroughly.
- Store in the fridge overnight for a minimum of 6-8 hours.
- When ready to eat, enjoy cold or heat in the microwave.
SUBSTITUTIONS FOR STRAWBERRY OATS
Rolled Oats: I have not tried this recipe with quick cook oats. I think it would work, but they might get soggier quicker. I wouldn’t recommend it. Irish/Steel Cut Oats will not work in this recipe. If you need a Steel Cut Oats recipe, we love this Baked Steel Cut Oats Recipe!
Greek Yogurt: You can substitute with non-dairy yogurt if you’d like.
Can I use normal yogurt for overnight oats? It’s best to use nonfat or full fat greek yogurt in oats. Try to opt for a yogurt that is unflavored and unsweetened.
Milk: You can sub almond milk for any kind of milk (dairy, non dairy milk, oat, rice, etc). Any kind will work!
How to Store Strawberry Oats
Storing: These overnight oats will last in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight container. It’s best to eat them within 48 hours for freshness.
Freezing: We don’t recommend freezing overnight oats. The oats can get soggy. It’s best to make and enjoy overnight oats fresh.
Reheating: You can reheat this recipe in the microwave or on the stove.
What to Serve with Strawberry Oatmeal:
You can enjoy overnight oats warm or cold. I prefer to enjoy them warm and pop them in the microwave for 1 minute.
Do you eat overnight oats hot or cold? You can eat strawberry overnight oats or hot or cold! I prefer to warm them up in the microwave for about a minute, but they’re delicious cold too!
Strawberry Overnight Oats have 250 calories per serving. You can lower the calories by adding less maple syrup.
Yes! Overnight oats can be great for weight loss. Overnight oats can be high in protein, filling, and delicious. The key to weight loss is being in a caloric deficit.
Overnight Oatmeal is not any healthier than regular oatmeal. It has the same calories and nutrition facts.
Other healthy oatmeal recipes:
Looking for other easy breakfast recipes? Check out these 40+ Healthy Breakfast Recipes or these Healthy Oatmeal Recipes. Click here to grab our free healthy breakfast cookbook.
Strawberry Overnight Oats Recipe
- In a mason jar or container (we love these overnight oat mugs!), combine all ingredients, cover + shake vigorously to combine or stir. You may need to stir after shaking to evenly distribute.
- Store in refrigerator for a minimum of 6-8 hours
- When ready to eat, serve cold or heat in the microwave.